Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

:chuckle: I would like to know that too, I think his crazy minds had a crazy idea (or something like that) :p

tumblr_ljncv4oV3A1qh55tto1_400.jpg

How are you, dear PMTers?:happy: I think the whole messageboard is soooo slow lately :noey: or am I the only one thinking that?:erm:

or maybe he's trying pole vaulting:LOL:

you never know, what´s going on in his head:happy:

yeah, some of them are busy and some of them maybe are sick of some people on this board or...I dont know:erm:

matthew-bellamy-muse.jpg?w=333&h=500

yeah, maybe *sigh* love the pic^^ btw :happy:

tumblr_ljn6tpNrgT1qiah3vo1_500.jpg

I miss those old times when there were more than 4 people at the same time and I had to catch up about 10 pages every day...now I leave for 3-4 days and when I come back it´s still on the same page:erm:

how´s you btw? :D

ohh damn tumblr! what´s wrong with you???:wtf:

1218920207_dsc_0209.jpg

I wonder who Matt is looking at in the photo. It doesn't look like he's looking at a pap but he must be, I guess. He looks a little tired.

This board is indeed scaringly quiet just lately. Maybe because Muse are doing less.

And Matt's lovely btw, paunch or no paunch :chuckle: who cares!? :)

I miss those old times when there were more than 4 people at the same time and I had to catch up about 10 pages every day...now I leave for 3-4 days and when I come back it´s still on the same page:erm:

how´s you btw? :D

ohh damn tumblr! what´s wrong with you???:wtf:

1218920207_dsc_0209.jpg

good old days :happy: I`m fine, thanks!:D tumblr is doing fine for me atm :erm:

I wonder who Matt is looking at in the photo. It doesn't look like he's looking at a pap but he must be, I guess. He looks a little tired.

This board is indeed scaringly quiet just lately. Maybe because Muse are doing less.

I thought about that too^^

tumblr_ljncmrd4TV1qh55tto1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljmayiU7Pm1qez2cx.gif

tumblr_ljlkkeNuJd1qd7p5fo1_400.gif

tumblr_ljlsw1bLow1qeatfeo1_500.gif

:happy:

:chuckle: I would like to know that too, I think his crazy minds had a crazy idea (or something like that) :p

tumblr_ljncv4oV3A1qh55tto1_400.jpg

How are you, dear PMTers?:happy: I think the whole messageboard is soooo slow lately :noey: or am I the only one thinking that?:erm:

hi :) I'm not feeling well :erm: I haven't been here the last days because I had exams :p

buuuh him looking like that…I just wanna give him a hug.

Yeah, I used to never worry about getting bored here because there was always something going on. Oh well, it is supposed to be a quiet Muse year. haha. And personally I love his belly. :chuckle:

tumblr_ljmayiU7Pm1qez2cx.gif

:happy:

:awesome:

tumblr_l5xd79ppfD1qc11qdo1_1280.jpg

:) I know, internet is always more interesting. I'm Ok. , but I feel like getting ill...

Darn internets being interesting! :fear: It's kinda scary how fully it encompasses life, though. :stunned: When my computer was getting fixed the first week of this semester I still was forced to go to the computer lab every day to check my assignments and apply for stuff and…life is impossible without the internet these days, even if you only use it for the barest essentials.

tumblr_ldvegrblj51qef8pzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ldoegm6Om61qc4z9go1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lc8uqwfEI91qcm3f4o1_1280.jpg

:) I know, internet is always more interesting. I'm Ok. , but I feel like getting ill...

yeah, and it's already 19:15 and I still know nothing...this is gonna be interesting test:D

uuh, I hate that feeling...get some tea or something:)

Hola_holita.jpg

yeah, and it's already 19:15 and I still know nothing...this is gonna be interesting test:D

Hola_holita.jpg

But there is still time for learning a bit ;) What's your test about? Hope it will be good tomorrow. Good luck ;) I'll have holidays next week :happy:

Tea is a good idea :)

m631.jpg

young matt... :happy:

Hola_holita.jpg

No matter what, always get some sleep in. If you're too tired it doesn't matter how much you studied. :)

BUM.jpg

But there is still time for learning a bit ;) What's your test about? Hope it will be good tomorrow. Good luck ;) I'll have holidays next week :happy:

Tea is a good idea :)

m631.jpg

that's true...but it's sooo boring and I don't feel like doing it...it's from biology - nervous system and something about hormones (it has about 30 pages!!!)

aaaw :happy:

No matter what, always get some sleep in. If you're too tired it doesn't matter how much you studied. :)

BUM.jpg

ooh I´m not that kind of student who study all night or something...when I´m tired or sick of everything, I just close books and go to do other stuff:happy:

pic20-oct.jpg

hi :) I'm not feeling well :erm: I haven't been here the last days because I had exams :p

I know what you mean, because I had two exams last week too and I have another very hard one in may :erm: I hope you did well with your exams, but if you didn`t you shouldn`t worry too much because of that, because there are more important things in the life then school ( just my opinion;))

m631.jpg

young matt <3