Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

Don't be sad PMT-er's

He's just spreading his code to the stars

Hudson got knocked up by THIS?!

Matthew%20Bellamy%20220%20JPG80.jpg

:stunned:

Geeks, the world over, must be doing :dance:in celebration. If he can get a baby, SO CAN I.

:LOL::LOL: <3

I'm not on the board for one day and there is banter folk in PMT :eek: :eek: :LOL:

And only been away for 10 hours at most. :LOL:

This is rather entertaining.

I haven't been here for a few hours and THIS is what happens? :LOL:

You guys are kinda rude...but entertaining at least :p

I'm happy for Matt, as long as he's happy and as long as it doesn't break up the band :happy:

The latter is the only thing I'd really be "devastated" about. It may be a bit fast, but according to all the articles it was an "accident"...besides, it's his choice who he procreates with :D

I know we should not talking about Matt private life...but.this.really wake me up today...I mean, if it´s true I´m just happy for him:happy:

tumblr_lex1osOaPx1qd2m95.gif

I would like to see what the child will look like :p

I am happy for him too :)

Seriously?

You're all pissed off he's breeding?

:(

:LOL:

I am not

:yesey: I would be happy for him/them:happy:, although I think it is a little fast for a baby...aren`t they together only few months...

I think it's a bit soon too :erm:

Ladies of the PMT,

Don't be "devastated" by this news. Think positive thoughts!!

If this child is a boy, wait until he's 18 and then you all can cougar him. True, he'd only be 1/2 Bellamy, but it'd solve all your worries.

Plus, there's that whole possibility of spreading the musical talent gene.

:LOL:!!

ace-matt.jpg

Why do you lot get to have any opinion as to who he breeds with?

None of us have ANY right to dictate who anyone else is in a relationship with, or decides to breed with. It's called 'freedom to choose'.

Anyway, no use crying over spilt milk. He's the one facing sleepless nights & dirty nappies!

^^^^^

Nice picspams :happy:

None of us have ANY right to dictate who anyone else is in a relationship with, or decides to breed with. It's called 'freedom to choose'.

Anyway, no use crying over spilt milk. He's the one facing sleepless nights & dirty nappies!

Exactly for all we know they maybe happy and :LOL:!!! I can just imagine Matt cleaning nappies:

Matt: Woah!! Now thats a mother of a zeta smell you have there you crazy kid!!!

:chuckle:

Download_Muse_JG_14.jpg

the next banterer to come in here provoking will get infracted, pmters please report them. danke.

thanks kev. :happy:

anyways, I'm not sad anymore. i wasn't really sad, just nervous that the baby would main Muse's new album and touring and such, if chris can do it, so can Matt. :)

I think we all need a good pick me up!

Bells29_copy.jpg

thanks kev. :happy:

anyways, I'm not sad anymore. i wasn't really sad, just nervous that the baby would main Muse's new album and touring and such, if chris can do it, so can Matt. :)

I think we all need a good pick me up!

Bells29_copy.jpg

My thoughts exactly :)

Chris has like 500 mini-mes, so trust in Matt - I'm sure he'll do it :D

tumblr_levrbp4s901qe72uso1_500.jpg

:happy:

I love this picture *___*

I think I have a weakness for b&w pictures :$

Banter people attacked :chuckle:

Sorry if i caused the whole thing off PMTers... Hope to still be wanted here... :$

#needsfingerp0rn

Download_Muse_JG_10.jpg

:eyebrows:

only catch up some pages, don't have the pacience to look for it all :LOL:

what did you start? was it that bad to not be wated here? i want you here!! :fear:

uuu fingers! :shifty:

I admit that I was a bit in shock before, but that has passed. I'm actually really really happy about Matt becoming a dad. :happy: I don't care who he has a kid with or what he does with his life: after all, it's his life! The only thing is that I was a bit disappointed that his first kid is born into the whole celebrity-gossipy world thing. I know I can't do anything about it, but I always imagined him to have a nice, private family life that we wouldn't have to know anything about unless he chooses to share, you know? Nonetheless, Congratulations Kate and Matt. :)

Anyway, pics!

tumblr_lco2v8Vh821qac95ro1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_lckgtsPSLM1qcpmqso1_500.jpg

P.jpg

MattBellamy107.jpg

You don't wanna know...and I'm pretty sure that if anyone mentions it they'll get booted.

tumblr_lewb44v5hg1qbmvqdo1_500.jpg

:eek: iz scared!

I admit that I was a bit in shock before, but that has passed. I'm actually really really happy about Matt becoming a dad. :happy: I don't care who he has a kid with or what he does with his life: after all, it's his life! The only thing is that I was a bit disappointed that his first kid is born into the whole celebrity-gossipy world thing. I know I can't do anything about it, but I always imagined him to have a nice, private family life that we wouldn't have to know anything about unless he chooses to share, you know? Nonetheless, Congratulations Kate and Matt. :)

Anyway, pics!

MattBellamy107.jpg

agree.

Anyway, pics!

tumblr_lco2v8Vh821qac95ro1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_lckgtsPSLM1qcpmqso1_500.jpg

P.jpg

MattBellamy107.jpg

*nods in agreement and shuts up about this topic, too now* :happy:

The first picture actually is one of my favorites... He always looks so.. Into it? ^^

And the last one... Well it's Matt and it is b&w... :chuckle:

only catch up some pages, don't have the pacience to look for it all :LOL:

what did you start? was it that bad to not be wated here? i want you here!! :fear:

uuu fingers! :shifty:

Basically i asked if the rumour was true or not about Matt being a dad... And then it caused an uproar... Which i didn't want to happen i just wanted to know if anyone knew if it was true or not i just wanted to be nosey :erm:... And then the banter people came in and turned it pretty much into a banter thread... :chuckle:

And yeah. Basically as long as muse remain and matt is happy that's all that matters with me. I just was being nosey. :erm:..

So yeah i apologise PMTer's!

So here is my lovely pic spam for you all :happy:

Download_Muse_JG_23.jpg

0001wth7.jpg

0001b883.jpg

Matt.jpg

PICT3734.jpg

P1070002_1024x768.jpg

Birmingham :awesome: