Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

It was a huge change... But thankfully i found out in time before they fired me once they got their office all paperless its better to have quit then to have been sacked!

I hope i find a new job too : )

And i have internal bleeding... The doctors couldn't find a cause... They are going to do more tests this month as me being a out-patient... One of the tests involves me being knocked out... Luckily i won't feel anything. But yes i am bleeding from the inside and know one knows why,how or even if it will come back but thankfully it has stopped for now... But the tests which they are planning on doing has serious "what can go wrong" factors... Like i could die, the bleeding can come back, and i could end up with more health problems then before... So i am a bit uncertain if i wanna go through with it... I rather stay at home wonder whats wrong then the bleeding coming back or worse... So yeah going to talk to parents about that...

And another health problem came up due to stress being dissy loads and feeling faint and sick... They were nasty spells too i got suddenly hot and the room started to spin. So i had to go to the doctors they took my blood to see if the whole hospital situation had anything to do with my dissyness... So waiting on the results. Hopefully its nothing serious. I think its just down to stress.

But yeah i am ill :chuckle:

Haha that sounds rather fun! And why i just spent the night in with family watch inception and the expendables and jools holland. Inception was great i loved it! I got it straight away haha! Was nice to spend the night in for once!

tumblr_laa6n1haje1qcsizio1_500.jpg

wow Steph, that's quite serious! also weird that they can't explain it. Surgery looks like a huge risk but also is waiting, you and your parents need to think a lot about it you have to talk with them. Maybe you being dizzy and all that stress is somehow related to the other problem. I really hope you'll be ok and everything goes well. *hugs*

Inception is pretty cool! i like spending the night watching movies sometimes, i need to find new ones to watch now :chuckle:

but it's so clean looking! it looks like a quotation mark or half-mustache or something : p

half-mustache :yesey::chuckle:

muse_uprising.jpg

Hello :D

Haha thanks i think... It is pure poo tbh. But all well life goes on and i am happy and life is sorta going my way all of a sudden...

2010 was a horrible year... Broke up with Jake (my ex fiancee :stunned:). His step dad decided to beat up Jake's mum and threaten her with a sword and other stuff... And of course my whole health issues...

So yeah not the best of years =/...

MUSE_PIC.jpg

n'aaaw :( I hope that 2011 will be a wonderful year for you :happy:

Yay, I'm not alone! At least I can still flirt in Latin: "Quam pulchri tui oculi sunt." :LOL: ... too bad the Romans are all dead :facepalm:

And I still know some sayings, but that's it ...I can't wait for the end of my 12th year when I have finally passed my A-Levels. Bye bye Latin :ninja:

Good luck with German, I could teach you, too! :LOL:

Love that picture btw. His crazy hair is simply :awesome:

I wish I could have been there... Rock Am Ring wouldn't have been that far away :(

Oh hey, I can understand that sentence! I remember more than I thought. :chuckle: Latin is still useful for geeky things, don't worry. :chuckle: Thanks! haha, I definitely need to practice my German, but not right now. I'm lazy. haha.

Matt_Bellamy_Virgin_Festival.jpg

Oh hey, I can understand that sentence! I remember more than I thought. :chuckle: Latin is still useful for geeky things, don't worry. :chuckle: Thanks! haha, I definitely need to practice my German, but not right now. I'm lazy. haha.

Matt_Bellamy_Virgin_Festival.jpg

Yeah, I figured that :LOL: I wanna study English and Biology at university after school, so Latin will be useful one day :D

Actually I should be studying right now...but I'm too damn lazy :p

mattblackred.jpg

matthotred.jpg

mattinblack.jpg

mattmirrormanson.jpg

mattsinginglive.jpg

I'm too busy drooling all over my keyboard instead :ninja:

wow Steph, that's quite serious! also weird that they can't explain it. Surgery looks like a huge risk but also is waiting, you and your parents need to think a lot about it you have to talk with them. Maybe you being dizzy and all that stress is somehow related to the other problem. I really hope you'll be ok and everything goes well. *hugs*

Inception is pretty cool! i like spending the night watching movies sometimes, i need to find new ones to watch now :chuc kle:

I know it's horribly serious :supersad:

It is very werid it's like a epsiode of House :chuckle:

Ah it's not surgery. Its just tests likes camera down my throat and those kinds of tests...

I hope everything turns all ok :) *hugs back*

I loved inception! And i like movie nights too it's nice :happy:

Shutter Island is a good film :)

n'aaaw :( I hope that 2011 will be a wonderful year for you :happy:

I am sure this year will be a better one after all i get rubbish years then good years :)

3894379515_db9e139153.jpg

Yeah, I figured that :LOL: I wanna study English and Biology at university after school, so Latin will be useful one day :D

Actually I should be studying right now...but I'm too damn lazy :p

I'm too busy drooling all over my keyboard instead :ninja:

:chuckle: I hear ya.

tumblr_le7gh9peuo1qdshlwo1_500.jpg

now get to work :ninja: