Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

Kate-Hudson-and-Matt-Bellamy-1110.jpg

:stunned:Nice trousers,looking good!

I can.t follow Kate,if I hade the chance to date Matthew Bellamy,I would know better things to do with him then showing him of to everbody on the street,clubs,restaurants.I would lock us up in the bedroom for a month,PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!:yesey:,I mean walking,talking,dining, what a waste of time,if you can have sex with the man:stongue:

I can.t follow Kate,if I hade the chance to date Matthew Bellamy,I would know better things to do with him then showing him of to everbody on the street,clubs,restaurants.I would lock us up in the bedroom for a month,PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!:yesey:,I mean walking,talking,dining, what a waste of time,if you can have sex with the man:stongue:

:LOL::LOL::facepalm:

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

:happy:

Twuth! :yesey:

:stunned :Nice trousers,looking good!

I can.t follow Kate,if I hade the chance to date Matthew Bellamy,I would know better things to do with him then showing him of to everbody on the street,clubs,restaurants.I would lock us up in the bedroom for a month,PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!:yesey :,I mean walking,talking,dining, what a waste of time,if you can have sex with the man:stongue:

Hahaha! Well maybe he is boring in bed? ;)

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

:happy:

oh my god :pope::eek::eek::stunned::$

guitarsex.gif

Haha , you're right :D !!!!!!!!!

:LOL: I disagree. I myself love walking around aimlessly in the city, especially with someone I'm close to. :happy: Besides, they're only photographed when they're outside anyway. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors? :eyebrows

Matt said that, not Dom XD

Sorry, Dom said that Matt did.

Dom: Yeah right... Since when? 1997? No seriously: His guitar and his girlfriend. In that order. And his piano somewhere in the middle of those two.

http://www.visions.de/artists/stories/3009/1/muse

and the translation: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=71078

I love that Visions keeps an archive of everything. XD