2010-09-22 San Diego

We Want The Cup

I taped this one, just trying to see how much interest there would for it. I will be posting FLAC files of it on musebootlegs for sure, but if there is enough interest I'll also put mp3's on muselive or something.

Yes please! I have your Oakland one on a playlist. How does the SD show experience compare with Oakland's? Do you have a good feeling for the Sac show after the SD show? Thank you very much!

Yes please! I have your Oakland one on a playlist. How does the SD show experience compare with Oakland's? Do you have a good feeling for the Sac show after the SD show? Thank you very much!

The audio here will be better quality than the Oakland show. Here is a preview: http://www.box.net/shared/qq33v57ldt

It is hard to compare shows, even though the setlists are always so similar, they still feel different. I do try and get seats in different parts of the arena, so maybe that contributes to that. They were tight as always in San Diego.

I would love to get a copy as mine did not turn out. I only managed to tape the encore. Where are you posting the flac?

Never hurt to read the first post, mister nice guy.

I taped this one, just trying to see how much interest there would for it. I will be posting FLAC files of it on musebootlegs for sure, but if there is enough interest I'll also put mp3's on muselive or something.

Tony, these samples are amazing.

The quality is amazing!! :eek::eek: Where were you standing or sitting, and what device did you use to record the show? Not that I'm going to try it myself, but it'll be nice to know.

I'm so thankful for this!! :'(

EDIT: The first part of the intro to Resistance... so much cleaner than I remember. TBH, I don't remember that part. :$

Seriously... I'm crying listening to this.

Sorry for getting emotional. I blame on the wine. :$

The audio here will be better quality than the Oakland show. Here is a preview: http://www.box.net/shared/qq33v57ldt

It is hard to compare shows, even though the setlists are always so similar, they still feel different. I do try and get seats in different parts of the arena, so maybe that contributes to that. They were tight as always in San Diego.

Thank you thank you! I will hold off on viewing until after tomorrow. Want to build up the anticipation for the Sacramento show :) No Muse on the 2 hour drive up there either. Starve myself ahead of the feast :)

Archived