OLDER FANS

DGSUMMERS

I'm new to this forum, but have been a fan for about 2 years. I'm searching for older fans out there!!! I'm from the US and almost 50 (YES 50) years of age, and I LOVE MUSE!! I have tiks to the 10/12/10 concert in Columbus, Ohio and I freakin' cannot wait!! :musesign: Any older fans out there who feel as alone as I do??!!! :$Matt Bellamy is a freakin' musical GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!! :matt:

I'm new to this forum, but have been a fan for about 2 years. I'm searching for older fans out there!!! I'm from the US and almost 50 (YES 50) years of age, and I LOVE MUSE!! I have tiks to the 10/12/10 concert in Columbus, Ohio and I freakin' cannot wait!! :musesign: Any older fans out there who feel as alone as I do??!!! :$Matt Bellamy is a freakin' musical GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!! :matt:

There's an 'Oldies' thread in the banter section. Lots of people your age there, plus older and younger.

My dad will be 54 in a few weeks, and he's a Muse fan (especially of their heavy songs, a la Dead Star/Stockholm/Hysteria/US). I took him to the San Diego show and he loved it! :) He's not a fan of messageboards, so you won't see him on here, but...there are older Muse fans!

:musesign:

Hi I just read your message. You might be interested to know that to know that I am a very young 65. I absolutely adore Muse and have been a fan for many years in fact I saw Matt's Dad in the 60's when he was in the Tornadoes. I am a Billy Fury fan as well. A couple of weeks ago I went to see Muse at Wembley Stadium. This evening was one of the most special nights of my life. Muse were spectacular. I live in Croydon in the UK so it would be interesting to hear from you. Carol

Hi I just read your message. You might be interested to know that to know that I am a very young 65. I absolutely adore Muse and have been a fan for many years in fact I saw Matt's Dad in the 60's when he was in the Tornadoes. I am a Billy Fury fan as well. A couple of weeks ago I went to see Muse at Wembley Stadium. This evening was one of the most special nights of my life. Muse were spectacular. I live in Croydon in the UK so it would be interesting to hear from you. Carol

This is so great! I saw several ladies and gents around 50/60 at the Wembley gig. I guess, there are more Muse fans who're older than 30 than you think, it's just that the younger fans seem to be more active on the board or internet in general.

Unfortunately my parents don't really listen to music anymore. :stunned: Really sad, I think.

Archived