Scheduling conflicts...don't they figure this all out ahead of time??

I think she meant your own personal scheduling conflicts with the lineup. You're not going to able to see everything you want to see unless you don't mind catching partial sets. And even then that might be hard since the crowds and locations of stages could easily prevent that.

I think she meant your own personal scheduling conflicts with the lineup. You're not going to able to see everything you want to see unless you don't mind catching partial sets. And even then that might be hard since the crowds and locations of stages could easily prevent that.

Or if you only like 2 bands on the lineup. :LOL: I'm a music whore though and end up with ton of conflicts. From headliners to indie bands... like Hot Chip vs. The Black Keys or Phoenix vs. Green Day or Lady Gaga vs. The Strokes (off the top of my head). ACL had worse ones for me though. That Saturday clusterf*ck made me want to cry.... :(

Festival conflicts are the worst. The line-up looks amazing until you get the schedule and realize your favorite bands are playing at the same time :mad: There'll be a part of the day with no one you care about playing, then an hour later three bands you want to see at the same time*

I remember looking at last years Lolla line-up and seeing a bunch of conflicts with the headliners. Strokes vs 2manydjs and Phoenix vs Green Day would have both been hard for me.

*(I'm over exaggerating a little bit (though conflicts do suck real hard and there are some at every fest), don't let this make you not want to go to Lolla)

OH! I've never been to a festival so I'll go through that pain for the first time, I guess. Muse beats everybody else by a mile so I can suck up missing somebody else, but I see your point :/

I second your opinion. But for those who like 30STM, that's good news for them :)

I third that opinion. They played right before Muse last April at the Pima County Fairgrounds KFMA Day show and, not only was the music unbearable, but Jared Leto kept telling people to move up even though there were like 20,000+ people all smashed together. I swear he was trying to kill the people up front. I wanted to hurt him. :mad: But, the one good thing that came of it is that he announced they would be signing stuff at a booth directly following their performance so tons of people cleared out and we got closer to the barrier for Muse.

As a side note, one of the things I love about Muse is that they barely talk onstage between songs and just rock the f*&k out! So the opposite of 30STM.

I third that opinion. They played right before Muse last April at the Pima County Fairgrounds KFMA Day show and, not only was the music unbearable, but Jared Leto kept telling people to move up even though there were like 20,000+ people all smashed together. I swear he was trying to kill the people up front. I wanted to hurt him. :mad: But, the one good thing that came of it is that he announced they would be signing stuff at a booth directly following their performance so tons of people cleared out and we got closer to the barrier for Muse.

As a side note, one of the things I love about Muse is that they barely talk onstage between songs and just rock the f*&k out! So the opposite of 30STM.

30STM got THE worst review when they came to Indy last fall. Even the people who follow them around from gig to gig said it was the worst show they'd ever seen them put on. Don't think I'm missing anything with these guys.

Jared Leto is an ass. He talks too much, is super egotistical, and demands shitty things from his audience (like "I won't play until every single person is standing in the mosh pit!"). The only reason they have fans is because he's hot.

So you read the review? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

oh my god! They're really that bad? I don't know them too well, they just aren't my genre. Though I know all of my friends who like them never talk about their music they just talk about Leto's abs.....

So true about Muse, though. No-bull shit.

If 30stm were on while I was camping for muse id seriously consider putting in my ipod :LOL:

No offense to fans

I'd take a nap against the barrier (like I wanted to do while watching Interpol :LOL:). Worth getting noise canceling headphones for, eh? Prepare to be killed by rabid 30STM fans trying for barrier at the show though.

I'd take a nap against the barrier (like I wanted to do while watching Interpol :LOL:). Worth getting noise canceling headphones for, eh? Prepare to be killed by rabid 30STM fans trying for barrier at the show though.

oh geez, thats a scary thought. All those girls are going to be trying to see that guy arent they :unsure:

If 30STM fans ruin Muse fans' chance for barrier....:mad: Oh my god I can't even think. I mean no offense to 30 STM fans (I mean, really none. I HATE ganging up on a band/celebrity) but this is a tad personal. God. I really hope they don't play on the same day...actually, scratch that. I hope they do and they are on a different stage because my friend is going to want to see them and I really don't want to go....

And YES. Bose will greatly come in handy. They should sponser us. If Lolla is pro-shoting 30STM then Bose can pay all the Muse fans in the front for advertising their product while we attempt to zone out.

Archived