Glastonbury 2010 outros

andytickle89

Hello there, I was just wondering if anyone could tab some of the outros that Muse used at Glastonbury.

I'd wonder if anyone would be kind enough to tab;

Map of the problematique outro ( I know the main bit is who knows who, but what about the beginning?)

Time is running out outro

Many thanks for your time, I am only a beginner and therefore cannot learn by ear just yet, which is why I have asked for some help.

:)

Linking would help

But i'll guess MOTP outro was Maggie's Farm (Or did they stop playing that?)

Who Knows Who after MOTP which has been the norm for the tour.

Off the top of my head I can also remember School after New Born and the TiRO outro being a Hendrix track called Power of Soul.

just learn heartbreaker by led zepp thats all it is pretty much. you can find it on UG.

most muse outros are covers, in the comments section below a utube vid there are usually comments asking or pointing out what the outro is a cover of, then go on UG (ultimate guitar) and find the tabs :) simples. in fact the only original outro i can remember them doing is SS's. which is epic. until they cut it short post wembley.

Hello there, I was just wondering if anyone could tab some of the outros that Muse used at Glastonbury.

I'd wonder if anyone would be kind enough to tab;

Map of the problematique outro ( I know the main bit is who knows who, but what about the beginning?)

Time is running out outro

Many thanks for your time, I am only a beginner and therefore cannot learn by ear just yet, which is why I have asked for some help.

:)

the beginning is just matt playing random notes. i believe he just moves this shape around the neck, similar to muscle museum at glastonbury 2004.

E----3

B----2

G----1

the who knows who riff...the studio recording is in D, but since MOTP is in C, it's played like this

G---5---------------3--4--5

D-----------3--4--5--------

A------3--6----------------

the time is running out outro sounds like this to me

E

B

G

D

A-----5----7--5---------------------

E--7----7--------7--3--5--3--0--0

Archived