EU tour in 2023

golanitay1984@gmail.com

There was something about a Euro tour announcement next week, according to Facebook. See below.

Thank you to everyone who has been enjoying and listening to Will Of The People. Every stream, download and purchase means the world to us, we wouldn't be here without all of you! Can't wait to get back on the road with the #WillOfThePeople tour, we'll see you all very soon. Europe... stay tuned for some exciting news next week.
Matt, Chris and Dom

Edited by Anticitizen1

We are pleased to announce new dates on the Will Of The People World Tour in Europe in Summer 2023!

Special guests: Royal Blood

TICKETING DETAILS FOR AUSTRIA, NETHERLANDS, GERMANY, SWIZTERLAND & ITALY
If you pre-ordered the new album from the Official EU or UK Stores, you will receive a unique pre-sale code in a separate email. Pre-sale begins Wednesday 14th September at 10am CEST.

There will be a separate pre-sale via Tixr also on Wednesday 14th September at 1pm CEST. Password = Euphoria 

General on sale starts Friday 16th September at 10am CEST.

TICKETING DETAILS FOR FRANCE
Pre-sale begins Tuesday 20th September at 10am CEST.

There will be a separate pre-sale via Tixr also on Tuesday 20th September at 1pm CEST. Password = Euphoria 

General on sale starts Thursday 22nd September at 10am CEST.

Limited travel packages available for Paris, Cologne & Milan. Learn more here.

Unknown-1.jpeg
  • Like 1

I pre-ordered the album (received it today :) ) and would like to know if there is a particular presale code for the EU tour that should arrive yetr or if I have to use the code I received ~2 months ago when ordering the album?

and - the newsletter did not contain a ticket-presale link besides tixr, so where shall I order tickets e.g. for Austria? There are no links at tixr that point me further or ask for a pre-sale code (yet)?

Thanks for clarification :)

Michael

4 hours ago, Claudia O said:

Pfff … Wiener Neustadt. I saw the Stones there some 15 years ago… but in a different venue. I guess the stadiums in Vienna are too big for Muse here … 

Anybody already got a code?

Yes. Came through late this afternoon.

Edited by Anticitizen1
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Claudia O said:

Pfff … Wiener Neustadt. I saw the Stones there some 15 years ago… but in a different venue. I guess the stadiums in Vienna are too big for Muse here … 

Anybody already got a code?

Hm, Wiener Neustadt is not that cool, or what do you mean? It's not my go-to anyway, but I checked and was surprised they chose this rather small town. If they played at Vienna itself, I would consider a city trip, but now ...

I sent Warner a mail, and this time they replied quickly and sent me a new code 😄

I‘ve never been to the city of Wr. Neustadt itself, the Stones concert was at an airfield there.. 

This stadium is a small one, that can be interesting! And it‘s not far away from Vienna. Here‘s how it looks like 

https://www.stadionwelt.de/news/17525/stadion-des-sc-wiener-neustadt-vor-eroeffnung

Am I the only one who is slightly disappointed in this tour? I was expecting more shows, in better venues. During the Drones tour they did 3 shows in the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam, now they are doing 1 in a field in The Hague... I'm not a fan of field shows, I'm getting old, I like to "sit the fuck down" occasionally. (I hope everyone here understood that reference.)

Also, does anyone know what the price ranges will be? I'm expecting something in the 70-90 Euros region, but inflation is going mad in other places, so it might be more than that (which I would still pay because it's Muse (even though it's a field show) but it would be ridiculous).

Looks like a stadium tour to me, maybe they‘ll do indoor venues in autumn? 

Haha, I feel you. As I love being at the barrier but in  stadiums I never had any luck. We are thinking about getting seats this time. Pretty sure I‘ll be on my feet most of the time 😏

You can already start filling in your code at Oeticket (the ticket sellers for Wr. Neustadt) !

Edited by Claudia O

33 minutes ago, Claudia O said:

Looks like a stadium tour to me, maybe they‘ll do indoor venues in autumn? 

Haha, I feel you. As I love being at the barrier but in  stadiums I never had any luck. We are thinking about getting seats this time. Pretty sure I‘ll be on my feet most of the time 😏

You can already start filling in your code at Oeticket (the ticket sellers for Wr. Neustadt) !

same feeling here. :) ordered seats for wr. neustadt.