EU tour in 2023

golanitay1984@gmail.com

It was less easy for The Hague, my code didn't work the first few times, then I could select tickets, but couldn't continue because there was a problem with the site... that lasted about 10 minutes, then I got through and now have tickets!!

Edited by Doos

Finally got through to the pre sale. Now I'm seeing I can purchase "general admission tickets". Does anyone know what that's supposed to be? As I'm not that tall and won't see a thing in the standing area (besides other visitor's backs), I'd rather go for a seat (Cologne stadium). If you know I'd love to hear. Thanks!

8 hours ago, m4gr01ino said:

I hope it will at least be a tiny little bit like the Drones Tour. Saw that in Vienna Stadthalle and that was the best concert I ever experienced; none came close.

I saw Muse during the BH&R tour, Resistance tour, The 2nd Law tour, Drones tour and Simulation Theory tour. The Drones tour was by far the best tour in my opinion. BH&R was good because it was smaller and more focussed on the music. I think they kind of went overboard with the show aspect during The 2nd Law and Simulation Theory, but they nailed it with the Drones tour, that was perfect mix of show and music. I may be biased though because Drones is one of my favourite albums 😁.

20 hours ago, jurohogel said:

Hey guys! How much did you pay for tix? What are the price ranges? I still havent decided where to go. Thanks for replies

Hey, my ticket for "Stehplatz, Innenraum" in Cologne cost 107 €, but I can't say anything about the rest of the categories, cause I was "laser focused" on what I wanted and thought I had to be real quick 😆

1 hour ago, Matthisdottir said:

Hey, my ticket for "Stehplatz, Innenraum" in Cologne cost 107 €, but I can't say anything about the rest of the categories, cause I was "laser focused" on what I wanted and thought I had to be real quick 😆

I paid 120,50 for a seat with a roof above (were the most expensive but I don't want to risk rain) each in Wiener Neustadt. Yes, that is quite a lot but I did not attend any concerts in the last years so I will give it a shot.

• Like 1

Bought my tickets for Cologne in the Tixr presale yesterday. The Euphoria code didn't work on my PC for whatever reason but I managed to buy tickets using my mobile phone  🤷‍♀️  You could only choose general admission, but that's what I was going for anyway!

I already super excited as I haven't been to a proper Muse gig since some time 🙈

On 9/14/2022 at 10:22 AM, Doos said:

It was less easy for The Hague, my code didn't work the first few times, then I could select tickets, but couldn't continue because there was a problem with the site... that lasted about 10 minutes, then I got through and now have tickets!!

Yeah, it was being such a struggle with the Ticketmaster site I decided to take a city trip to Cologne instead. That presale was a walk in the park 😅

Edited by bloodymaryiii

On 9/14/2022 at 11:00 AM, yve1979 said:

Got tickets for Cologne. My first Muse concert. I am so excited.

If you have friends who want to join you, I have 2  standing tickets for Köln from Tixr that I can't use because I am small and won't see anything 😞 I went too fast and didn't realize those tickets were not seated tickets.