EU tour in 2023

golanitay1984@gmail.com

4 hours ago, Claudia O said:

Support is Royal Blood. Need to listen to their newer stuff, I liked their first album. Are they still good live?

I loooooved their first album and saw them live once but never followed them after that. I need to check out their new stuff, too!

• Like 1

On 9/15/2022 at 8:38 AM, bloodymaryiii said:

Sound in the Amsterdam Arena is terrible though, it spoiled the show for me in 2010

I agree, the Arena is a venue for sports, not music. I hope they will do a few Ziggo Dome gigs too. Or something smaller...

On 9/15/2022 at 9:45 PM, bloodymaryiii said:

Yeah, it was being such a struggle with the Ticketmaster site I decided to take a city trip to Cologne instead. That presale was a walk in the park 😅

Haha nice! Once I got through the Ticketmaster site it was really easy, it just took a few very stressful minutes. I even managed to buy some extra tickets Wednesday afternoon, so it wasn't even sold out yet.

On 9/18/2022 at 1:43 PM, Doos said:

Haha nice! Once I got through the Ticketmaster site it was really easy, it just took a few very stressful minutes. I even managed to buy some extra tickets Wednesday afternoon, so it wasn't even sold out yet.

I was already delaying the start of a really interesting training at work (also for 5 other colleagues) so I couldn’t spend to much time on waiting for TM to get there shit together. 

No regrets though, I’ve booked a nice hotel and look forward to a weekend at the neighbors in the east.

(if anyone has any sightseeing recommendations… lmk)

Hey again! In original announcement there were more countries like Ireland, Spain or Portugal. Do you have information whether those shows will be announced as a part of summer stadium tour or those are going to be festivals? I hope for Barcelona but I dont know if I should wait or just buy one of already announced gigs. Thanks a lot.