Has anybody else not received their Will of the People album yet?

Vunit66

I pre-ordered the Signed Will Of The People Standard Bundle way back in March.
I've still not received it, six days after the release date. It hasn't even been dispatached yet: the order's showing as 'Not Shipped' with a status of 'Packing'.

I've never had this problem with pre-orders in the past. They've always arrived ahead of the release date.

Has anybody else experienced a similar delay in getting their Will of the People album delivered?

Order.jpg.4c3a58d9c64bbbe77f6b5b62d95649b0.jpg

Hi! Send them a mail. I did about last Tuesday and they said it was ready for being packed,  it finally got shipped last Friday. I hope it will arrive this week! I preordered in March as well and I thought  I would get in on release day. This isvreally  annoying 😣 

• Like 1

Haven’t received it yet, but did get a dispatch mail last weekend. Considering standard shipping to main land Europe, I hope it will arrive this weekend/early next week. 

But yeah, annoying as hell and unfortunately entirely expected from my side as it was the same late arrival for the simulation theory release a couple of years ago. 

• Like 1

Hi! I'm from Italy. 

I also receive the email that my "Signed Will of the People Deluxe music bundle" was shipped last Saturday but I didn't received it yet.

Moreover I will not be at home this weekend and I'm afraid that they will leave the package in the garden especially tomorrow when should be rainy all day.  

I really hope for the best! However this is really annoying! I pre-ordered the album at the beginning of June. One week after the release it hasn't arrived yet. This is quite absurd. 

I hope at least that when it is going to arrive they send me an email so I can call someone to check it. 

Let's wait and we will see what will happen. 

Sorry for my English.

Edited by user17a0d7679a
  • Like 1

Update...

I finally receive my package yesterday morning (after 10 days...)! Except for that I had to pay almost another 20€ for the customs... I received 2 red cassettes and one yellow cassette instead of one blue red and yellow... So I have to say quite a bad experience with their delivery. Now I wrote an email to the client service and let's see what they answer me. I'm very curious. However next time if there is not something special such as a presale for the tickets of a concert in my area i will not buy anything else from their website and however nothing so expensive. 

On 9/2/2022 at 3:21 PM, user17a0d7679a said:

Hi! I'm from Italy. 

I also receive the email that my "Signed Will of the People Deluxe music bundle" was shipped last Saturday but I didn't received it yet.

Moreover I will not be at home this weekend and I'm afraid that they will leave the package in the garden especially tomorrow when should be rainy all day.  

I really hope for the best! However this is really annoying! I pre-ordered the album at the beginning of June. One week after the release it hasn't arrived yet. This is quite absurd. 

I hope at least that when it is going to arrive they send me an email so I can call someone to check it. 

Let's wait and we will see what will happen. 

Sorry for my English.

I too ordered mine in March and paid for the Track & Trace. Nothing has arrived so I emailed Customer Services. They said it was shipped on the 20/08 and gave me the tracking code. Only this says that it is still with 'the Sender' and has never left the warehouse.  I'm trying to get someone to answer me as to what has happened and where my album is but no luck yet 😡

Not a fan of WB.

Messed One order up completley, sent the wrong items back,(Recorded Delivery) asked for the correct replacements to be Posted, to make up the set of Cassette's.

As We stand they have not sent replacements, and can't find the tracked Parcel I sent them.

Also sent back some Vinyl's (once again using Recorded Delivery), this Time I have asked for a refund (as they arrived damaged), as I do not trust WB to get the Vinyl's here in perfect codition, as they pack them so poorly.

Their Customer relations and service are very poor, as we atand I'm going to be well out of pocket, as how do I prove what I returned?, as I packed the invoices in with the returned items.

If they are unable to do right by Me, I will also return the other items I have bought, and stop collecting Muse item.

WB are too big to deal with individual Customers, and they do not show any signs of doing right by Me.

It's expensive buying all the different Vinyl variants and Signed items, and I will not be out of Pocket for mistakes that are not mine.

I totally dislike WB, and wish Muse would  sign elsewhere for their Record deals.

Hope Muse Management read this?.

Best wishes, Sharky.

I too ordered mine in March and paid for the Track & Trace. Nothing has arrived so I emailed Customer Services. They said it was shipped on the 20/08 and gave me the tracking code. Only this says that it is still with 'the Sender' and has never left the warehouse.  I'm trying to get someone to answer me as to what has happened and where my album is but no luck yet 😡

So, an update. I've had a message saying my order has been lost.  Time Warner is saying Yodel have lost it in the handover, whereas Yodel say they never received it. I've been asked if I would like to re-order. Do I trust Time Warner to send it? That's a big fat no.  Absolutely gutted 

Sorry to hear that.

But no surprise.

WB are a massive Money making organisation, the Customers are erelevent.

Wnen items arrive damaged, or are incorrect, they recommend You return using Recorded Delivery.

You will not get Your Postage costs refunded.

I would like an admin to tell Muse Management, how badly WB treat Muse fans.

In the old Days You could contact Muse management, now they consider themselves too important.

WB are shisters.

Hey Muse Management,

Are You going to help an angry Muse fan?.

WB have made some dreadful mistakes with My WOTP Orders.

Items were returned, as they were incorrect, I asked for replacements to be sent.

I received an Email Today, saying they were going to refund Me £10 for the CD I returned.

I did not return a CD, the items I returned were far more valuable than that.

Are You going to help?.

Best wishes, Sharky.

I have spent Days trying to sort this problem, and getting nowhere?.

I have sent them a Photo of My Postal receipt (with the tracking number on it).

They claim I returned a CD and they will refund Me £10.

How can they do that?, I did not send back a CD.

It's a lot of Money I will be out of Pocket.

Can You pass My problem onto Someone at Muse Management?.

As no Muse Fan should ever be treated this badly, and lied to by WB.

What is the point of this Forum, if Admin will or can't help the Fans?.

Best wishes, Sharky.