Where's my account?

12 hours ago, That Little Animal said:

I can't log in with my original That Little Animal account anymore. My email address isn't recognized either for password reset. 

Have I been haxxed? Or is it another kind of glitch? 

Could be a glitch. I see it and your last known login was May 16-- does that sound about right? I'll PM you with the email address details for the other account. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JessicaSarahS said:

Could be a glitch. I see it and your last known login was May 16-- does that sound about right? I'll PM you with the email address details for the other account. 

I’m back! I couldn’t read the PM because now my duplicate account wasn’t recognized and I couldn’t log in. But it looks like things were fixed. 

Thanks! 

• Like 1

Same issue with me . Had to create a new account . I did sign up for the mailing list in March too , not sure if this would guarantee me a code for the North American dates . Any clarification would be super appreciated. Thanks !

094ECDDC-6DB5-4A52-9482-9C1ADAF13AE7.png

Hey all Muse Admin, I have the exact same problem.  I joined years ago (I have the email as well as a few password requests).  I created a new account but obviously that won't allow me to access the pre-sale for the upcoming tour.  Would be happy to share my details to help here as I was definitely a member since well before May 26, 2022!

Let me know how I can message you to get this addressed.

Hi Jessica,

I'm having the same issue. I just created a new account (ladymissg@gmail.com) in order to post here. I tried to reset my password under my original account (ladymissg@aol.com) but got an error message saying that account could not be found. I have Muse emails dating back to 2017 so I know I've been a member since at least that time. Can you help? I really wanted to be able to participate in the presale for the Beacon Theater show in NYC. Thanks so much!

Lisa

I am also unable to get into my old account, under email address muse@nowheregirlnd.com. When I hit forgot password, I don't get any email, and then I try to register with that email address and it tells me it's already registered. I had to create this new one in order to get support. Help!

Are there any updates? I posted my issue a week ago and it doesn't look like anyone else has received an answer either. Is it possible to fix this issue with our accounts or are Muse subscribers not allowed to participate in the presale due to a website glitch?

Thanks,

Lisa

On 6/1/2022 at 4:25 PM, JessicaSarahS said:

Unfortunately the forum moderators and Admins don’t have anything to do with the presale codes or the main website logins. I can only link the Muse site accounts to the forum. 

I will reach out to find out who to contact for the main site issues. 

Hi Jessica,

Are there any updates on who to contact? It looks like there are a few of us with this issue. 

Thank you,

Lisa

On 6/9/2022 at 5:19 PM, Lisa76 said:

Are there any updates? I posted my issue a week ago and it doesn't look like anyone else has received an answer either. Is it possible to fix this issue with our accounts or are Muse subscribers not allowed to participate in the presale due to a website glitch?

Thanks,

Lisa

I've checked into it and it's not a glitch. The most common occurrence is the user forgetting the email address that they've signed up for. If you have multiple emails just try your other most frequently used accounts. I am trying to go through everyone's inquiries, but unfortunately I'm the only one available for this. :( 

4 minutes ago, JessicaSarahS said:

I've checked into it and it's not a glitch. The most common occurrence is the user forgetting the email address that they've signed up for. If you have multiple emails, just try your other most frequently used accounts. I am trying to go through everyone's inquiries, but unfortunately I'm the only one available for this. :( 

Thank you, Jessica! I've had the same email address since the 90s, it's AOL. lol So, I know it's not that...thanks for checking. Hopefully it can be sorted out before the presale. Thank you for helping!! Lisa

5 hours ago, Lisa76 said:

Thank you, Jessica! I've had the same email address since the 90s, it's AOL. lol So, I know it's not that...thanks for checking. Hopefully it can be sorted out before the presale. Thank you for helping!! Lisa

Hi Lisa,

I checked into your account and unfortunately I can't find any website account registration history with the email address provided.  The emails may have come from signing up for the Muse mailing list. :( I wish I could be of more assistance. 

On 6/9/2022 at 10:03 AM, nowheregirlnd23 said:

I am also unable to get into my old account, under email address muse@nowheregirlnd.com. When I hit forgot password, I don't get any email, and then I try to register with that email address and it tells me it's already registered. I had to create this new one in order to get support. Help!

I've sent you a password reset link to that email. If an account exists at that email, you should be able to log in now. :) Please check your spam folders if you don't see it.