Where's my account?

3 hours ago, JessicaSarahS said:

@ocean5 Hi! Please check your PMs for more information. 

Thnx for the pm reply Jessica. Nevertheless, as I explained, the email in my old account is not in use so I can't request for a new password to reactive my old account. let me know what  you can do to reinstate my account. 

Edited by ocean5

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late post. I can't log to the shop to pre-order. But I can log in this website. Are they two different websites or there is something wrong with my account ?

Also, I do have a presale code on my account, would it be available for tomorrow presale ? or it's an old one still here for no reasons ?

Many thx

Marine/Myst

Same issue for me - I tried to login with my usual email address and the site said I didn't have a members account despite having a bunch of emails in that email address (Past Christmas Gift stuff, etc). I created a "new" account with my same email address and although it says I've been a member only since today, when I click into the members section it says "welcome back" and has all of the old stuff in there (past Christmas Gift stuff, etc). Any ideas?

Hi,

I have problems with accessing my old account created 10.02.2011. I had to create a new in order to gain access to the support forum.

When I request a new password, I receive the link. But when I type the new password, I'm told "The username contains an illegal character". Can you help me?

Thank you

On 6/19/2022 at 4:33 AM, ocean5 said:

Thnx for the pm reply Jessica. Nevertheless, as I explained, the email in my old account is not in use so I can't request for a new password to reactive my old account. let me know what  you can do to reinstate my account. 

I sent you more info on the next steps.

45 minutes ago, 00Sunburn00 said:

Hi,

I have problems with accessing my old account created 10.02.2011. I had to create a new in order to gain access to the support forum.

When I request a new password, I receive the link. But when I type the new password, I'm told "The username contains an illegal character". Can you help me?

Thank you

Please send me a private message with the username and email address associated with your old account.

On 6/19/2022 at 1:11 AM, JessicaSarahS said:

I've sent you a password reset link to that email. If an account exists at that email, you should be able to log in now. :) Please check your spam folders if you don't see it. 

Hi Jessica, I still didn’t receive any email to reset that password unfortunately. Not sure what else I can do. I checked my spam folders and everything. I’m able to email that email so I’m not sure why it doesn’t come through 😕

• Sad 1

• 3 months later...

Very similar issue here... I've been a member since 2012, but wasn't able to log in today. After creating a "new" account with the same email address (I know it's the same one, I still have the original account activation email from 2012) it now shows me as having been a member for 20 minutes which means I won't be eligible for the presale code. Can someone please help? Thanks!!