A Muse Study

Darkshines12

Hi all,

First time poster here, so hope I am doing this right. I know this isn't very scientific but I am curious to see if there are any correlations between these variables. If  enough people respond, I'll compile the data and share what I find.

Questions:

1. What was the newest Muse album when you became a Muse fan?

2. What was the first Muse album you listened to (having heard at least 75% of the songs on the album)?

3. What Muse song got you interested in them?

4. Rank Muse's studio albums

1. Absolution

2. Absolution

3. Time is Running Out

Absolution

Origin of Symmetry

Showbiz

Black Holes and Revelations

The Resistance

Drones

The Second Law

Simulation Theory

*Disclaimer: I am really only  certain  of the top 3. I haven't listened to The Second Law, Drones, or Simulation Theory enough to confidently place them.

1. Showbiz

2. Showbiz

3. I bought Showbiz album because of MM, became a fan because of Sunburn

4. Hard to tell, it changes almost everyday... So for today :

Absolution > OOS > Drones = BHR > The Resistance = Showbiz > Simulation Theory > The 2nd Law

1) The Resistance had just come out and I was hooked FAST

2) The Resistance 

3) Uprising

4) Absolution, Simulation Theory, The Resistance, Black Holes and Revelations, Origin of Symmetry, Drones, Showbiz, The 2nd Law (They’re all mostly equal though!!)

• 2 weeks later...

1. The new album was The 2nd Law, it had basically just come out the very month I was introduced to them.

2. The first one I listened to was The Resistance

3. The song that really got me hooked on them was Time Is Running Out, and Uprising to a lesser extent

4. The Resistance, Origin Of Symmetry, Drones, Black Holes And Revelations, Absolution, Simulation Theory, Showbiz, The 2nd Law

• 5 months later...

1. OOS... or possibly Hullabaloo?

2. OOS

3. Tough question. New Born - especially after I saw this, everything about this is brilliant (wish it was better quality): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HaKR-p8L3o 

4. OOS, Absolution, Showbiz, Black Holes and Revelations, Simulation Theory, Drones, The 2nd Law, The Resistance

• 4 weeks later...

1. An copy (literally a copied unlabed CD) that I found at home.

2. Absolution!

3. Tied between, Hysteria (I'm into heavy music of all descriptions, and Hysteria is heavy!) and Stockholm Syndrome.

4. Absolution, Origin Of Symmetry, Simulation Theory, Drones, Black Holes, Showbiz, 2nd Law and Resistance