Andrew.Lennon

October 2019
Hi Musers,

Anyone in Glasgow (Scotland) or surrounding area looking to collaborate and make some music?

Wanted!   

Drummer, Bassist, keys/2nd guitarist (any backing vox a huge bonus!) aged between about 20-30, any gender welcome. [I’m not long 27 for a guide]

I’m a guitarist and vocalist looking to write, record and gig. Had a couple of projects that started up and never went anywhere, so looking  for like minded folk to make some music with. 

Have a bunch of songs partially written, loads of lyrics and ideas and som TASTY riffs!
 I’ve written and recorded an original song last winter (yet to be released) that’s got a bit of a Musey feel to it at points, certainly inspired by them and many other bands. It’s not a Muse cover or tribute band I’m looking to start, but would never say no to jamming out some of their songs.  Looking forward to getting back into the rehearsal studios.

If you fit the criteria and are looking  for something similar, or know someone that you think would fit, please do get in touch!

I don’t always get emails for the forum, so if I don’t reply within a few days - send me an email at andrewp.lennon@hotmail.com  or we can try connect on social media!

Thanks for reading

A Supermassive Pwoper Muser

Andrew