The Narcissa/Sirius thing boggles my mind as well :LOL: Draco/Hermione is a whole another story, I quite like that :eyebrows: I have reached about 1/10 of the third book and there's that "secret romance" thing with Ron, the girl's name hasn't been revealed yet. I'm amusing myself with imagining McGonagall as Ron's secret gf :D

You miss squeezing Dom's oranges? :eyebrows:

Oh, yes, especially if you think that they're actually cousins :chuckle: It just seems like such an unlikely pair :noey: I never really liked D/Hr, but then again I never liked H/Hr either...I just knew Ron was meant to be with Hermione since book 3 :happy:

Well, sorry to spoil your fun, but it would be too weird if it were McGonagall :LOL:

It was so much fun! I enjoyed freshly squezzed orange juice so much :supersad:

edge.jpg

Oh, yes, especially if you think that they're actually cousins :chuckle: It just seems like such an unlikely pair :noey: I never really liked D/Hr, but then again I never liked H/Hr either...I just knew Ron was meant to be with Hermione since book 3 :happy:

Well, sorry to spoil your fun, but it would be too weird if it were McGonagall :LOL:

It was so much fun! I enjoyed freshly squezzed orange juice so much :supersad:

Incest! :chuckle: I don't actually like Hermione and Ron together, they just don't... match :chuckle: Pff, I'll keep imagining McGonagall there, it's hilarious. :chuckle: My other option would be Severus in drag and a wavy brunette wig.

You don't enjoy it anymore? :chuckle:

kissylips.jpg

Incest! :chuckle: I don't actually like Hermione and Ron together, they just don't... match :chuckle: Pff, I'll keep imagining McGonagall there, it's hilarious. :chuckle: My other option would be Severus in drag and a wavy brunette wig.

You don't enjoy it anymore? :chuckle:

kissylips.jpg

:chuckle:

But- but... they're meant to be together :supersad:

That is even worse! :eek: Severus in a wig would just scare poor Ron off!

I do, but there hasn't been any squeezing action at all :supersad::noey:

2afk6ls.jpg

:chuckle:

But- but... they're meant to be together :supersad:

That is even worse! :eek: Severus in a wig would just scare poor Ron off!

I do, but there hasn't been any squeezing action at all :supersad::noey:

They can be, in your mind. :awesome: In mine, Hermione runs off with a random genius, leaving Ron moping until he finds a perfect housewife :chuckle:

Perhaps he has secret fetishes :eyebrows:

Maybe you should grab and aqueeze some :eyebrows:

Ok, my wildly running imagination is starting to scare me, time for bed. :LOL: Tomorrow, some last packing up, then a ferry to Finland, lunch with Tiia's family, then flying to London :dance:

misterprettylips.jpg

They can be, in your mind. :awesome: In mine, Hermione runs off with a random genius, leaving Ron moping until he finds a perfect housewife :chuckle:

Perhaps he has secret fetishes :eyebrows:

Maybe you should grab and aqueeze some :eyebrows:

Ok, my wildly running imagination is starting to scare me, time for bed. :LOL: Tomorrow, some last packing up, then a ferry to Finland, lunch with Tiia's family, then flying to London :dance:

misterprettylips.jpg

Well, thankfully, JK Rowling thought otherwise :phu: I love Ron :supersad:

Maybe, but he has the emotional range of a teaspoon, so I doubt it :chuckle:

I would, but they're not in season :noey:

Have fun! :dance:

Oh that would be interesting! :LOL: See you. :kiss:

If Aurora gets to drunk and starts talking about it please film it :LOL:

You wish :LOL: I'd rather have one of those guys you and Stef consider creepy. :happy:

So a pervert ? :erm:

81424642.jpg

Woops I feel bad for not saying something. I don't know your situation but I hope all is well with you and your family :kiss:

Tim Hortons ! :dance:

:'( :'( :'( Please come back to Canada.

museteignmouthAW2.JPG.jpeg

unzip500.gif

:stunned:

Edited by soret

:eek::eek: And package :awesome:

:pope::pope::pope:

:pope::pope::pope:

:LOL::LOL:

I don't think he can even wear underwear under that :chuckle :

p1020332.jpg

I've been wondering if he wears anything under it, and so far, not :awesome::shifty:

I might be arriving on friday. Does anyone wanna meet up cos I'll probably end wandering around London on my own getting lost while waiting for my brother to get home from work. :rolleyes:

Doris needs to get laid and stop being a wanker!

nawwwwwdimple.jpg

Dom seems to be up for it :chuckle:

Well, thankfully, JK Rowling thought otherwise :phu: I love Ron :supersad:

Maybe, but he has the emotional range of a teaspoon, so I doubt it :chuckle:

I would, but they're not in season :noey:

Have fun! :dance:

I like Ron as long as he's not lovebantering with Hermione or being all hurt and jealous :chuckle:

Aaaah, I don't know which shoes to pack! :'(

If Aurora gets to drunk and starts talking about it please film it :LOL:

So a pervert ? :erm:

:fear: NO! I have no idea what I should be talking about, but no! :phu:

:fear: I meant charming men who can play creepy parts really well and scare me out of my panties, like William Fichtner and Cillian Murphy. *gets mental images* Aaaaahhh :happy:

unzip500.gif

:stunned:

:eek::stunned:

I've been wondering if he wears anything under it, and so far, not :awesome::shifty:

I might be arriving on friday. Does anyone wanna meet up cos I'll probably end wandering around London on my own getting lost while waiting for my brother to get home from work. :rolleyes:

I don't think underwear fits underneath :stunned:

I'll be in the queue on Friday :chuckle:

p1020168.jpg

And this is why I'm annoyed at the Harry/Hermione thing as well :noey:

I can't, my suitcase is already full and I still need to pack some stuff :'(

Yeah, it tends to get too much after a while :noey: But at least you have sexy Draco to make up for it :eyebrows:

You're only going for a few days! What do you need all those clothes for? :LOL:

dom__ghinzu2.jpg

Yeah, it tends to get too much after a while :noey: But at least you have sexy Draco to make up for it :eyebrows:

You're only going for a few days! What do you need all those clothes for? :LOL:

dom__ghinzu2.jpg

Draco. :happy:

Actually, I'm going to have 7 days in London and about a day in Finland, so I need to be prepared for ANY kind of weather :chuckle:

I love it when he wears pink :awesome: (Even if it's only a little bit, like here.)

Draco. :happy:

Actually, I'm going to have 7 days in London and about a day in Finland, so I need to be prepared for ANY kind of weather :chuckle:

I love it when he wears pink :awesome: (Even if it's only a little bit, like here.)

Oh, in that case you're right, you need to be prepared :yesey:

Me too! And I love the CD he's holding as well :awesome:

ddoo.jpg

So cute :happy:

Oh, in that case you're right, you need to be prepared :yesey:

Me too! And I love the CD he's holding as well :awesome:

ddoo.jpg

So cute :happy:

I finished packing! :dance: Now I only need to shower and get dressed and drag my butt to the ferry and then have lunch with Tiia's family and then go to the airport to meet up with a ton of Finns at VERY BIG WOOD and fly to London and find a train/bus to the centre and go to the hostel and get our rooms and fall asleep and wake up on Tuesday morning in London! And yes, I'm finally getting excited and hyper! :stunned:

So sharp lips! :stunned: (I mean the photo is sharp, not that his lips are pointy or something :chuckle:)

I finished packing! :dance: Now I only need to shower and get dressed and drag my butt to the ferry and then have lunch with Tiia's family and then go to the airport to meet up with a ton of Finns at VERY BIG WOOD and fly to London and find a train/bus to the centre and go to the hostel and get our rooms and fall asleep and wake up on Tuesday morning in London! And yes, I'm finally getting excited and hyper! :stunned:

So sharp lips! :stunned: (I mean the photo is sharp, not that his lips are pointy or something :chuckle:)

Sounds exciting :dance: You're so lucky!

I got that :chuckle:

dom34.jpg

You wish :LOL : I'd rather have one of those guys you and Stef consider creepy. :happy :

Deal!

Who said something about me tackling Matt? :shifty :

Aurora can distract them then :ninja :

Matt: :stunned :

Me: *jumps on stage and goes backstage looking at Matt* :eyebrows:

Matt: *follows the boobs*

Aurora: :rolleyes:

p1020317.jpg

Now doesn't that sound nice? :yesey:

But still, I want some time with Dom as well. :phu :

When I'm moving on to Matt. :happy:

Cheers lovelies :kiss : It's taking a bit of time to get my head around, and have had to make some drastic changes to work and travel plans this week as will now be going to a funeral up country on Friday, but the thought of Wembley on Saturday and meeting up on Sunday is really keeping me going at the mo :kiss :

Oh honey! :supersad::kiss:

If Aurora gets to drunk and starts talking about it please film it :LOL :

unzip500.gif

Oh will do! :LOL: That would be interesting. :chuckle:

:pope: *choke* :$ *cough* :stunned:

I finished packing! :dance : Now I only need to shower and get dressed and drag my butt to the ferry and then have lunch with Tiia's family and then go to the airport to meet up with a ton of Finns at VERY BIG WOOD and fly to London and find a train/bus to the centre and go to the hostel and get our rooms and fall asleep and wake up on Tuesday morning in London! And yes, I'm finally getting excited and hyper! :stunned :

Noo, don't make me nervous yet! :supersad: I don't want to get that joint ache at this point!

NO! I have no idea what I should be talking about, but no!

I meant charming men who can play creepy parts really well and scare me out of my panties, like William Fichtner and Cillian Murphy. *gets mental images* Aaaaahhh

We shall see :yesey:

Watching too much Inception? :eyebrows:

:eek:

:eyebrows:

:eek::eek::stunned::stunned::stunned::eyebrows:

:LOL: best reaction!

Deal!

:pope: *choke* :$ *cough* :stunned:

!

:LOL:

Deal!

When I'm moving on to Matt. :happy:

Noo, don't make me nervous yet! :supersad: I don't want to get that joint ache at this point!

:awesome:

Oy, he's my husband! :phu: (Dom, not Matt :p)

Sorry :chuckle: but we'll see in about six hours :kiss:

We shall see :yesey:

Watching too much Inception? :eyebrows:

Ok, now I'm confused :LOL:

Only five times so far. :phu: But I've watched 18 Cillian movies in total and 20 with William Fichtner, so I have a lot of inspiration for nice mental images. :chuckle:

ohdommeh.jpg

Ok, now I'm confused :LOL:

Only five times so far. :phu: But I've watched 18 Cillian movies in total and 20 with William Fichtner, so I have a lot of inspiration for nice mental images. :chuckle:

:chuckle: Good, being confused is the easiest way to make you say that you have an undying lust for Matt.

William Fichtner :noey: I prefer Cillian, or better yet Joseph Gordon Meyers :eyebrows:

18 :eek: That's like an obsession.

muse_0004_wiesen04.jpg

My dad and, I've only just discovered, my lil bro both post on these boards!! *hides*

58586_492842409195_711129195_6917075_6645354_n.jpg

Edit: WTF!!!! How is he even my friend!!! Aren't you supposed to receive a friend request or something!? How did he even find me I don't use this username for 'real life' stuff, just this formspring and twitter. Neither of which he is on! I hope :erm:

Edit2: I've just figured it out :fear:

Edited by Artemis86