i doubt i'll do anything though :(

my mum doesnt trust me after last time i celebrated......... :LOL:

112226912-1.jpg

Aww that's pants :(... Silly mums!

And i didn't know that you are coming to the same muse gig as me :awesome:

heyey! :awesome: nothing happened her i see. :shifty. oh god, i beter go to bed :facepalm: went dancing and they playe muse and then the editors!. :happy:

sorry, no clue wher my pics are.

:chuckle: Your soooo drunk haha!

And ooo good music being played then :awesome:

They have magicaly disappeared by Dom's sexyness... Dom thought all the pictures were too much for us to handle :eek:

P1010153.jpg

I had a dream about Wembley last night (again). I dreamt that I got barrier and was incredibly happy because I had a great view and could make amazing photos. :chuckle: And Muse were staying at my place overnight, but I didn't get a chance to meet them. :supersad:

heyey! :awesome: nothing happened her i see. :shifty. oh god, i beter go to bed :facepalm: went dancing and they playe muse and then the editors!. :happy:

sorry, no clue wher my pics are.

I laughed so much at the last sentence :LOL: I hope you've had a great day so far :happy:

084a5f44-1300-42d1-8f97-735840944f9a.jpg

Shagosaurus :awesome:

Hey girls! Hope everyone is ok, I'm REALLY late but yay new thread :awesome: Aurora I loved your first post as always :happy:

I catched up on the whole thread, there's too many things to quote, welcome to the new people, welcome back to people who are back, congrats to people for their exam resultats, and hugs and :kiss: to anybody who needs some :happy:

1ddac6d6-4bb1-4e17-8c7d-47be6cb9fca4.jpg

Vieilles Charrues :stongue: the wet drum sex was :stunned:

Fuck, I need a man so bad right now. :stunned:

I feel like I should quote this because lately it seems like every friend I talk to feels that way, I blame the summer horn :noey: and the fact that I've had "Any Which Way" by Scissor Sisters stuck in my head for days clearly doesn't help...

New Twitpic!

149205985-76895933f3ed25fc2472344077bce0ec.4c6fe2e8-full.jpg

Yay! Finally I posted one before anyone else! :awesome:

Is that teddy bear or whatever that is on the table holding an orange? :shifty:

sansstitre4v.jpg

Hello! I hope everyone is doing great!

Yes :supersad: why are the good ones always taken?

Do we? :wtf:

That's always the case :noey: We're just not fast enough.

Yeah, we do :awesome:

New Twitpic!

149205985-76895933f3ed25fc2472344077bce0ec.4c6fe2e8-full.jpg

Yay! Finally I posted one before anyone else!

:awesome:

I like your new ava :eyebrows:

I got my college results today!! :dance:!!!! I got merit merit merit which is like 3 A's :party:

Well flipping proud!

Congratulations :awesome:

concerti_muse_2010_budapest_27.jpg

lol.

:stunned:

:awesome: Everybody had new shirts :LOL:

What is Matt doing? :chuckle:

Looking hot. :stunned:

Hello! I hope everyone is doing great!

:awesome:

I like your new ava :eyebrows:

I'm fine, how about you? :happy:

I have such a big grin now :D The ava is just :awesome: you and Kristina already love it :yesey: so happy :LOL:

museStory1137.jpg

Last one for today, off to see soccer match, goodnight in advance to everyone! Or "happy convos" everybody :chuckle:

I'm fine, how about you? :happy:

I have such a big grin now :D The ava is just :awesome: you and Kristina already love it :yesey: so happy :LOL:

museStory1137.jpg

Ι'm ok, having a break at the moment, how about you? :happy:

Of course, I like it :yesey: I was listening to them today and I had forgotten how happy their music makes me, I'm used to listening to depressing stuff :chuckle:

Edit: Goodnight!

002.jpg

Ι'm ok, having a break at the moment, how about you? :happy:

Of course, I like it :yesey: I was listening to them today and I had forgotten how happy their music makes me, I'm used to listening to depressing stuff :chuckle:

Edit: Goodnight!

002.jpg

I'm fine, going out monday with friends after not seeing them for a while so, :dance:

It's simply candy :eyebrows: I love "Jewelers Hands" these days, the end with guitar is just :awesome:

Depressing stuff? :noey:

:noey: This year is going too fast. We're already getting christmas stock delivered!

dominic-howard-corbis-530-85.jpg

IMG_0819.JPG

Already? :eek:

I'm fine, going out monday with friends after not seeing them for a while so, :dance:

It's simply candy :eyebrows: I love "Jewelers Hands" these days, the end with guitar is just :awesome:

Depressing stuff? :noey:

That's great :awesome:

I love that, too :awesome: My favourite song of theirs must be Do Me a Favour and Dance Little Liar at the moment, though!

I like depressing stuff :supersad::phu:

003.jpg

Some proper club with dancing and good music. :noey: Or better, the U2 gig. :supersad:

whendidigetsoold.gif

That would be nice :supersad: Especially U2! They're coming to Greece in September, but the tickets are way too expensive now :noey:

nmeawrds2005_04.jpg

God, it's so hot here, I can't stand it :eek:

That would be nice :supersad: Especially U2! They're coming to Greece in September, but the tickets are way too expensive now :noey:

nmeawrds2005_04.jpg

God, it's so hot here, I can't stand it :eek:

You should go to their gig then! :eek: Aren't the tickets cheaper on Ebay?

Hot. :supersad: Here it's just cold - well okay not in this room though, but outside. :chuckle:

You should go to their gig then! :eek: Aren't the tickets cheaper on Ebay?

Hot. :supersad: Here it's just cold - well okay not in this room though, but outside. :chuckle:

I can't, it's too late now. GA tickets are 80 euros and the other that remain are 250 or something :noey: Not to mention all the extra costs to go to Athens.

It is so hot (it's 31 degrees now) and I didn't go to the beach today :supersad: I can't stand it. They said it would get cooler, but it didn't :fear:

MuseRV0484085.jpg