:LOL::LOL:

Heyyyy! I haven´t posted here in a while...kinda been on lurking mode...:fear: Uni has been killing me, a few drunken nights and my love life actually going somewhere again have been keeping me busy :eyebrows:

I hope everyone is doing ok!

Here´s some Dom love!

535o5t.jpg

xbbd39.jpg

2zyvcsi.jpg

f9o0zt.jpg

i1d2zs.jpg

20j4ll2.jpg

35jb2hs.jpg

20j4ll2.jpg

apart from the uni stuff it sounds interesting :eyebrows:

apart from the uni stuff it sounds interesting :eyebrows:

Yeah it´s quite interesting... :LOL:

Two guys flirting heavily with me, and I´m flirting back...:noey: One of them already kinda got lucky...the other didn´t, but again I don´t know him very well at all but he seems really nice, he wants me to go and spend a weekend in his town...crazy... the other one is sooooo cute... what am I gonna do???

I saw The Edge!!!!! :eyebrows::party:

I was far up in the stadium but I loved it so much! The crowd was fantastic, it started to rain in the end which was funny.

Here´s some videos from the show, I´ve only uploaded three yet cause they´re too big and it takes ages jesus...

http://www.youtube.com/user/CenasMens?feature=mhum

Oh and I just came back from a shopping spree! *feels happy* bras, panties, shoes, pants...I´m broke :LOL:

2is712s.jpg

Heyyyy! I haven´t posted here in a while...kinda been on lurking mode...:fear: Uni has been killing me, a few drunken nights and my love life actually going somewhere again have been keeping me busy :eyebrows:

I hope everyone is doing ok!

Here´s some Dom love!

535o5t.jpg

xbbd39.jpg

2zyvcsi.jpg

f9o0zt.jpg

i1d2zs.jpg

20j4ll2.jpg

35jb2hs.jpg

4kcztu.jpg

Woooow. Nice!!! I notice again that Dom is not just hot. He has a really beautyful profile. Maybe weird to say.... but he really has. Especially the lips :$

Woooow. Nice!!! I notice again that Dom is not just hot. He has a really beautyful profile. Maybe weird to say.... but he really has. Especially the lips :$

I realised after watching the making of The Resistance, that he's beauty in every case. Tired, unshaved (hope it's right :D), sad....

Two guys flirting heavily with me, and I´m flirting back...:noey: One of them already kinda got lucky...the other didn´t, but again I don´t know him very well at all but he seems really nice, he wants me to go and spend a weekend in his town...crazy... the other one is sooooo cute... what am I gonna do???

I saw The Edge!!!!! :eyebrows::party:

I was far up in the stadium but I loved it so much! The crowd was fantastic, it started to rain in the end which was funny.

Here´s some videos from the show, I´ve only uploaded three yet cause they´re too big and it takes ages jesus...

http://www.youtube.com/user/CenasMens?feature=mhum

Oh and I just came back from a shopping spree! *feels happy* bras, panties, shoes, pants...I´m broke :LOL:

2is712s.jpg

One of them already got lucky? :eyebrows: A whole weekend? Would you stay at his place? Which one do you like more? I don't know either :chuckle:

The Edge? :eyebrows: Gonna watch it later :ninja:

2720634704_3c5bf1f628.jpg

I will :awesome:

So apparently Matt smells like a grandma and Dom smells like leather and peaches in person :erm:

I love your ava! :happy :

:awesome: Thankies!

No :ninja: 'cause it simply doesn't involve a drummer. :stunned:

He is so gorgeous in that pic! :awesome:

I want to see his face when he's that way. :stunned:

Wow, that really is a cum face. :stunned:

Oh my God. A look. *runs away*

A swimmer then? :eyebrows:

:eek:

Oh wow caroline, really coming out of your shell now :chuckle:

get to know them both and see which one you start to like first? :erm:

135c6dcf-13ba-4ed8-ad73-bb5f2671d52c.jpg

I love her hair too, looks great :happy: The wine was the first thing I noticed too :chuckle:

:ninja:

I bought some platinum white dye today. :ninja: You are such an alcoholist. :noey:

:fear:

Apart from the uni that sounds nice. :awesome:

hairshines.jpg

One of them already got lucky? :eyebrows: A whole weekend? Would you stay at his place? Which one do you like more? I don't know either :chuckle:

The Edge? :eyebrows: Gonna watch it later :ninja:

2720634704_3c5bf1f628.jpg

Yeah, one of them got lucky... he´s so cute, I randomly met him at a night out! :LOL:. Yeah the other one is a friend of a friend´s boyfriend...he´s very nice and all and cute too, nice butt, but I don´t know him well enough to just go and spend a weekend! Even if I´d hang around my friends... I guess if he wants it he´s gonna have to run for it and come to my city to hang out!

And then I met this Italian guy, who´s in class with me. He´s so funny, and so...italian...:eyebrows: he should come round my house and cook pasta! And then there´s this Spanish dude...he´s cool but he´s a womanizer, me does not want. lol

Oh my life....I don´t know them well enough yet to know which one I like the most!I don´t know what to do! I´m not gonna go out with both! :LOL:

The most beautiful piece of classical music I´ve heard in a while. It´s that good. I recommend you listen to all five parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRYn-g51LKQ

2jb8pdw.jpg

So apparently Matt smells like a grandma and Dom smells like leather and peaches in person :erm:

What? :wtf:

I bought some platinum white dye today. :ninja: You are such an alcoholist. :noey:

You did not? :eek:

:phu: You too then!

Yeah, one of them got lucky... he´s so cute, I randomly met him at a night out! :LOL:. Yeah the other one is a friend of a friend´s boyfriend...he´s very nice and all and cute too, nice butt, but I don´t know him well enough to just go and spend a weekend! Even if I´d hang around my friends... I guess if he wants it he´s gonna have to run for it and come to my city to hang out!

And then I met this Italian guy, who´s in class with me. He´s so funny, and so...italian...:eyebrows: he should come round my house and cook pasta! And then there´s this Spanish dude...he´s cool but he´s a womanizer, me does not want. lol

Oh my life....I don´t know them well enough yet to know which one I like the most!I don´t know what to do! I´m not gonna go out with both! :LOL:

2jb8pdw.jpg

Sounds confusing :chuckle: He should come over to your place :yesey:

Womanizer :noey: Just go out with both :chuckle: If you look at the pic you posted you can see the answer ;)