Laughing Dom ftw! That´s actually the best gif to make anyone feel better. My classes start tomorrow... my lazy ass´s gotta go back to uni...:rolleyes:

i love that interview so much :D and he looks so good as well :p

Well I'm trying to get over my post Wembley syndrome :LOL: no, srsly, yesterday I downloaded a bootleg from here, and I was like listening to it all night, from the begining 'til the end. they will be back soon (i hope:$)

i really hope they will come back soon too :happy: with a new album too :ninja:

which night did you go?

i looked everywhere for a manchester bootleg but there arent any :(

if anyone knows of one, please let me know!!!!!!

i really hope they will come back soon too :happy: with a new album too :ninja:

which night did you go?

i looked everywhere for a manchester bootleg but there arent any :(

if anyone knows of one, please let me know!!!!!!

I went on Saturday, to me the best setlist. I was going to go on Friday, but I had an exam here in Madrid, so I couldn't take a plane to be just in time. Besides, Saturday was better (in my opinion). They deserve a big break for all what they are doing since last year, but pleaaaaaaaase they have to be back reallyreally soon:happy:

You asked for a bootleg of Manchester in here? http://board.muse.mu/forumdisplay.php?f=21

I went on Saturday, to me the best setlist. I was going to go on Friday, but I had an exam here in Madrid, so I couldn't take a plane to be just in time. Besides, Saturday was better (in my opinion). They deserve a big break for all what they are doing since last year, but pleaaaaaaaase they have to be back reallyreally soon:happy:

You asked for a bootleg of Manchester in here? http://board.muse.mu/forumdisplay.php?f=21

wow! that must have been such an amazing! :D

how was your exam?

yeah they need a break but then come back with a kick ass album and tour :awesome:

no i havent but i will do thanks :)

domandhendrix.jpg

wow! that must have been such an amazing! :D

how was your exam?

yeah they need a break but then come back with a kick ass album and tour :awesome:

no i havent but i will do thanks :)

Hope so, this year I have had an overdose of Muse, and I want moremoremore:p

Ye exam was pretty good, I passed it!:happy: thank's so much for asking! I'm sure someone must have the bootleg, for sure!

Am I the only one who loves Dom's hair here?:$

tumblr_l8vggvZkX01qckzi4o1_400.jpg

Hope so, this year I have had an overdose of Muse, and I want moremoremore:p

Ye exam was pretty good, I passed it!:happy: thank's so much for asking! I'm sure someone must have the bootleg, for sure!

Am I the only one who loves Dom's hair here?:$

tumblr_l8vggvZkX01qckzi4o1_400.jpg

me too! this was the first year i have seen them live and it was incredible! :D

and yes! moremoremoremoremore :p

awesome :awesome: well done :D what was it in?

i looked around and there was a thread for it and everyone in there couldnt find one :(

no no, your definatly not the only one ;)

0073089k.jpg

how about his teeth? :eyebrows:

me too! this was the first year i have seen them live and it was incredible! :D

and yes! moremoremoremoremore :p

awesome :awesome: well done :D what was it in?

i looked around and there was a thread for it and everyone in there couldnt find one :(

no no, your definatly not the only one ;)

The exam was about Sociology, I failed the exam in June because I was suffering the post-muse-concert syndrome hahaha

daamnit, if we search "perfection" in the dictionary, it must appear his picture.

btw, does anyone have the full scan which this picture belongs to?

tumblr_l89cxrUTNF1qcdfs1o1_500.jpg

Aw. thanks :awesome::kiss:

Yay! :awesome:

Yeah but he was young and needed the money :chuckle:

What do you want to know? :erm: Best and worst gig of my life in two day :chuckle: A setlist, a protesters flag and I met lots of boardies and a few people asked me if I was the girl from the twitpic :noey:

And he was horny :eyebrows:

:chuckle: and you got drunk in a hostel with Dom.

I guess its time to delurk finally!

hey guys! I originally came on this forum to try and search the BDO hot tubs pictures of our lovely Dominic and not only did i definitely find what i was looking for AND MORE haha, I somehow ended up seeing posts from you regarding uh...hot tub, wall, shower and many other places-maulery. hahahah. i got addicted. you guys are brilliant! this place is brilliant!

so hey! nice to meet you! hi from prague! (which muse didnt play when they did their gig in the czech republic)

hope we will continue to have awesome times :D

And he was horny :eyebrows:

:chuckle: and you got drunk in a hostel with Dom.

he certainly was :chuckle:

I did what? :eek:

I guess its time to delurk finally!

hey guys! I originally came on this forum to try and search the BDO hot tubs pictures of our lovely Dominic and not only did i definitely find what i was looking for AND MORE haha, I somehow ended up seeing posts from you regarding uh...hot tub, wall, shower and many other places-maulery. hahahah. i got addicted. you guys are brilliant! this place is brilliant!

so hey! nice to meet you! hi from prague! (which muse didnt play when they did their gig in the czech republic)

hope we will continue to have awesome times :D

Hey, welcome :happy:

Uh :$

40-3.jpg