:LOL:

Sounds interesting, what else happened? :shifty:

Remember the other hot guy at work I (or Claudi) told you about? Well me and him were the last two in the store today and it was very nice to spend some "alone" time with him. :happy: Talked a bit about the Octoberfest and the days where we will have drunk people in the store at noon. :LOL:

He is so cute. :supersad: And he has lots of pictures from his last vacation on FB with no shirt on.. :stunned:

13zags3.gif

Muse8.jpg

Wembley <3

:eek::eek:

4.jpg

And then what ey? :erm:

hurrplz.png

Remember the other hot guy at work I (or Claudi) told you about? Well me and him were the last two in the store today and it was very nice to spend some "alone" time with him. :happy: Talked a bit about the Octoberfest and the days where we will have drunk people in the store at noon. :LOL:

He is so cute. :supersad: And he has lots of pictures from his last vacation on FB with no shirt on.. :stunned:

You have to make a move on him! :awesome:

13zags3.gif

Muse8.jpg

Wembley <3

I knew it was about him! :awesome: Are you friends with him on FB? I might have to stalk him a bit :shifty:

hurrplz.png

:'(

hurrplz.png

You have to make a move on him! :awesome:

I love that smilie. :LOL:

I don't stand a chance. :supersad: What's funny and sad at the same time is the fact that I started working at my old store August 2008 and he left that store in August 2008. Fucked up timing. :LOL: Damn, I could've known him for 2 years now already!

muserv0184076sizedsy6.jpg

I love that smilie. :LOL:

I don't stand a chance. :supersad: What's funny and sad at the same time is the fact that I started working at my old store August 2008 and he left that store in August 2008. Fucked up timing. :LOL: Damn, I could've known him for 2 years now already!

Ha, another one who loves that! :awesome:

You can't know that before you try. :noey: Too bad for the timing though. :supersad:

bdoall.jpg

Ha, another one who loves that! :awesome:

You can't know that before you try. :noey: Too bad for the timing though. :supersad:

bdoall.jpg

How can one not love that smilie?! It's amazing. :chuckle:

I know but he's got a gf anyway... :supersad:

And those muscles... :stunned: hug please? :supersad:

too bad :noey: Ha, how sneaky of her :chuckle:

:chuckle: I was saying "I hate you" aaaaall the time after she did it though secretely I was thankful because I was too scared to add him. :$:LOL:

aab83684-2eba-4d33-b539-ee9ff7f325c.jpg

Can we please steal a plane and fly to the US I wanna see Muse again. :supersad:

How can one not love that smilie?! It's amazing. :chuckle:

I know but he's got a gf anyway... :supersad:

And those muscles... :stunned: hug please? :supersad:

Can we please steal a plane and fly to the US I wanna see Muse again. :supersad:

Some people think it's creepy. :noey:

Oh that makes things more complicated. :supersad: Damn girlfriends. :noey:

I want a muscley hug too. :shifty:

Oh that sounds like a good plan to me! :awesome: Although maybe Australia too though, it's warmer there. My friend's going there in January and other one is there because of her school, I know I shouldn't be jealous since I've been travelling so much but still... :LOL:

darkcheers.jpg

Steff!! :ohmy::ohmy: What are you doing? Trying to kill everyone by overheating our brains with happy Dom pics? :noey:

:stunned:

*edit: I can definitely spot some boxers going on there... thank the lord. :LOL:

:$:$

Yeah, darn boxers :fear:

:eek: I had sexytimes with Dom

Those arms :stunned: Oh my....:$

Tell us more! :awesome:

1.jpg

Oh god, and the guy is not embarrassed at all...

he has no shame :noey:

He probably get off by the thought of every female's eyes on him during that :ninja:

The hell? Who are these people? :wtf:

"hit me with your best stick" ??? actually that´s a great pick up line to shout out to Dom while on stage! :LOL:

2q3ytzt.jpg

I don't know!

Gonna scream that next time! :chuckle: Also "He'll give it to me to the beat of the drum" is pretty...interesting :stunned:

Riiight :rolleyes: Unfortunately it's the boobs! :awesome: He got some of that if he looked during MK Jam :facepalm:

oh gosh :supersad: I wish I could do something like that :'(

:awesome: flashing boobs at him was it? :eyebrows:

I rolled around with that piece for like a year...the stupid speeding in the middle almost made me give up on it and I didn´t look at it for months...the fact that I have ridiculously tiny hands doesn´t help either...but now I feel so proud I made it!! :D

My goal in life is to play all Chopin´s nocturnes :LOL: which is obviously impossible, my hands wouldn´t allow it, but I can already play a few. My ex used to say my hands wouldn´t even play an octave...it´s not that bad, I can do that, I just can´t play many octaves in a row and fast perfectly...:LOL:

ienhww.jpg

that hair :facepalm: