Knights Of Cydonia Live

scottycydonia

They used to play a Space Dementia outro. Maybe tht could return, tho tbh i quite like the harmonica (tho IMO it would make intro to CE, Hysteria or TIRO, since it ends up on A minor i believe)

I don't like TAB as a closer, IMO it's best as an opener or an encore opener (like the current stadium tour)

The space dementia outro was great but I just wished they would go for something completely new. I like MWAH intro but it is just getting old now (it's been played at every single gig since 2008) they just need to keep it fresh and experimenting imo.

I'm getting bored of Knights.

As soon as I hear the harmonica I know it's time to go home.

Thats the problem with having an almost permanent closer :LOL:

I can't see Knights being dropped, but I can see it moving it to the opener of the encore once they have a new closing track.(being realistic, SS is the only other closer currently)

Blackout would make a very nice change :happy: Who says a muse gig has to end with a bang?

Blackout would make a very nice change :happy: Who says a muse gig has to end with a bang?

Well it works for U2 to end on a quiet number.

KoC is a better opener than closer in my view but it does work as a closer. However as every gig (pretty much) since 2008 has closed with Knights then it is time for variety.

Archived