Manson Pickups? or other great pick ups?

RagedHysteria

Hey, I am going to buy some new pickups for my guitar.

At the moment, I have got some pretty basic "Box standard" humbucker pickups

which lack in clarity and in their depth of tone. I basically want some high quality humbucker pickups which will make me guitar sound amazing. But, I do want the options of being able to play some slick clean sounds in a sort of acoustic-esque-ness but also needs to be great for all kinds of distortion/fuzz. So what I want to know is, Which Manson Pickups would be best suited for this, Or can you recommend any other pickups?

I have a set of prs dragon 2's in my ibanez prestige, they match up pretty damn well considering and frankly i am impressed after trying out Seymour Duncan offerings, however, try to find whats best for your signal chain and guitar amp/guitar wood combo as differing woods offer different characteristics.

Maybe try BG? I've never heard one bad review about them, and Bryan can make 'em any way you want. I want some V60's bad, but I need a decent Strat first! I found out about him through Harmony Central, where Bryan himself was a member. One of the only good things about that place :p

http://www.bgpickups.com/

I don't mean to advertise, I'm just throwing options out there. But I've heard nothing but good about these pups.

Archived