Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

hahaaha it was so funny watching everyone hurl abuse at them, i had a great view of their nonsense....

when i got my tickets i was walkin around showin my friends the print out of the confirmation and they didnt know what i was going on about....yeh im a loser lol

Guest Bennett
i thought GC were actually really good..

everyone there seemed to be unable to take what they were saying/doing as a joke. the guys clearly realised that everyone just wanted muse, so they decided to treat their set as what it was - a pisstake.

and i love them for it :happy:

*yes hello? yellowpages? i need to speak to a psychiatrist.*

w00, my mother got me and my mates tickets, even though they aren't gold, they're the lower section in the Silver seats, so I'm pretty happy.

I went to Youth Alive to check out the venue (and see Antiskeptic). I sure hope the Muse sound engineer is better than the shitty dude who did the mix for Youth Alive.

And will they be getting in their own screens? (The ones on youth alive were fucking tiny as, at one point the dude on the screen was smaller than in real life, and I was at the back seats section!)

*imagines herself in a shady dark spot in a long black trench coat*

bottle caps for sale, bottle caps for sale

better start collecting ay

hey does anyone know where i can get a decent muse poster from?

Ebay has some cool Muse collectables, I recently bought a signed muse picture on ebay.

Hi guys

I'm from NZ but I'm coming to Melbourne especially for the Muse concert. Just wondering if you can give me some tips about the Rod Laver arena. What are the queues like to get into the arena for a concert that's pretty much sold out? ie do we have to get there hours before the doors open or will we be sweet arriving an hour before?

Archived