Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

That's true. Exo is STILL the only song I haven't heard of BH&R. And they haven't been doing it all all lately in any of their gigs. (Nor Assassin which I would like to hear live again)

:o I'm not the only one! Hurrah! I've already started an Exo-Politics campagne.

I already have banner that says 'Waiting patiently for Exo-Politics', I used it at the last Melbourne gig. I even asked Chris to play it but alas no luck. I know Matt saw the banner because he even said to me 'You were the one with sign weren't you?' when I spoke to him after the gig....

I'm going to follow them everywhere I can with an Exo-Politics sign...until I hear it live! lol

I already have banner that says 'Waiting patiently for Exo-Politics', I used it at the last Melbourne gig. I even asked Chris to play it but alas no luck. I know Matt saw the banner because he even said to me 'You were the one with sign weren't you?' when I spoke to him after the gig....

I'm going to follow them everywhere I can with an Exo-Politics sign...until I hear it live! lol

I'll be in on the EXO campain! 10 gigs and I still haven't heard it! :eek:

Guest Bennett

how did you meet them after the gig?

I'll be in on the EXO campain! 10 gigs and I still haven't heard it! :eek:

:o yep, it's been 10 gigs for me too...

Come hell or high water we are going to hear Exo-Politics! It's my new life mission :D (sad, i know)WOOHOO!

:)

what's that?

Not sure if it's called Cherry or Cherry Bar...

It's a bar on ACDC Lane in Melbourne. I love it, it's dark, dank and plays great music! Muse went there after the second Melbourne gig.

(I've seen them 10 times since BH&R was released...and about 14 times in total)

hi guys i'm new, been meaning to join here for ages but only just bothered now with the new ticket sales looming. can't wait for the Rod Laver gig, i'd better be able to get GA or i'll be pissed.

i know you crazy no doubt lady! :ninja:

Guest Bennett

Not sure if it's called Cherry or Cherry Bar...

It's a bar on ACDC Lane in Melbourne. I love it, it's dark, dank and plays great music! Muse went there after the second Melbourne gig.

(I've seen them 10 times since BH&R was released...and about 14 times in total)

lol and you knew they were going there how..?

hahaha, do i know you from FasterLouder?

oh and that place you guys are talking about IS called the Cherry Bar, i've never been there though.

yep!

went to cherry bar once - it was cool....although the bounce thought my ID was fake....ah, crazy backwards qld with the old laminated style...

yep!

went to cherry bar once - it was cool....although the bounce thought my ID was fake....ah, crazy backwards qld with the old laminated style...

Dude, no one believes those crazy IDs are real. It looks like you broke into the laminating cupboard at school and went nuts.

Do you realise we were going to go to Cherry that night? dammit. :mad:

Dude, no one believes those crazy IDs are real. It looks like you broke into the laminating cupboard at school and went nuts.

Do you realise we were going to go to Cherry that night? dammit. :mad:

were we? lucky we didn't, we probably would have frightened them off by gong 'aaarrrhwowowowahaeeeeeahah' at them

were we? lucky we didn't, we probably would have frightened them off by gong 'aaarrrhwowowowahaeeeeeahah' at them

Uh-huh. That probably would have ended badly for them.

:LOL: imagine poor muse walking into a bar full of...muse fans

hehe. It's not actually that far from Rod Laver. Closer than from Festy Hall I'd reckon.

Archived