Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

I like the sound of that. Would be pretty easy. Jah?

:yesey: And then all the people standing can run off to their doors while the seated people can continue to party....

hehe, yeah... gotta weigh the pros and cons, warm is nice, but when you drink you care less about the weather... .hmmmm

I do constantly drink myself a jacket over here.

Guest Bennett

Guess What's Happening Exactly One Month From Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yesey: And then all the people standing can run off to their doors while the seated people can continue to party....

With party hats and all. :yesey:

Cause the seated kids know how to party down. Yeeeah.

Guess What's Happening Exactly One Month From Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!#)(%&^!()#&%^!()#*%^()!^%!#%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

Excellent. So we have balloons and streamers and a piñata. And bottles of coke that may or may not have alcohol in them.... :ninja:

Lol that "may or may not" have alcohol in them. :LOL: Nice... heheh. xP It's almost like you're trying to tempt the authorities to check every bottle of Coke we have. Lol.

And ooooooh sounds like a real party's gonna happen eh? Funkeh! =D

Lol that "may or may not" have alcohol in them. :LOL: Nice... heheh. xP It's almost like you're trying to tempt the authorities to check every bottle of Coke we have. Lol.

And ooooooh sounds like a real party's gonna happen eh? Funkeh! =D

We'll just have to have about 35 bottles of coke so they just can't be bothered checking them all.

Well, it'll definitely be a party even though my Dad is going to be with us too. But he's pretty cool, so it'll be alright, and he'll probably encourage the underage drinking. And he'll hopefully be wearing his muse t-shirt I bought him at Wembley.

I'm excited about the Muse grass (probably dirt) party!

We'll just have to have about 35 bottles of coke so they just can't be bothered checking them all.

Well, it'll definitely be a party even though my Dad is going to be with us too. But he's pretty cool, so it'll be alright, and he'll probably encourage the underage drinking. And he'll hopefully be wearing his muse t-shirt I bought him at Wembley.

I'm excited about the Muse grass (probably dirt) party!

bob can bail us out when we all get arrested for public drinking

Ditto, except ill be bringing not coke but Sunkist/Fanta with vodka ;)

:yesey:

Archived