i know i shouldn't have posted them. i was hesitated to be honest.

but then i saw them all over twitter and tumblr and uhh. sorry again. :facepalm:

i really don't understand people. i know they were at the match, but i think it's rude for people to take pictures of family members and plaster them everywhere. i took one picture of chris at the barrier watching biffy in paris and then realized the missus was standing with him and i don't share that with anybody. it's just invasive to be snapping them, even if they are polite about it.

and the board rules are clear about posting them here.

hey it's a long time since i have been on here but certainly not down to the fact i have lost interest!!

i had to come on here cos i got to see Muse at their own gig (1st saw em at V in 08) on sat at wembley and it was brilliant! anyway girlies i got some shots of the gorgeous Chris - who was looking very gorgeous (i pulled a good few oooooh faces watching him!) - they're arent great but didnt do bad! enjoy .......

IMG_0680.jpg

this wasnt delibrate but what a good shot i reckon!!

IMG_0703.jpg

this def wasnt delibrate but there was no way i was getting rid of it or complaining lol -

IMG_0705.jpg

i did do a little girly giggle when i saw it!

IMG_0708.jpg

my face brightened up even more when he took the jacket off ...

IMG_0712.jpg

had to get him playing the harmonica for KOC!!

IMG_0749.jpg

shame its not clearer!

ps i cant believe he's on the 5th child!! yes i have been away lol so its new news to me! man he's been a busy boy and im loving this pic ......

155459873.jpg

shame i couldnt see him playing footy - well apart from on the pics on the web - i hear he got his shirt off at some point recently is that true? any evidence?!

i love the name of this thread btw - i esp cracked up laughing at the impregnation bit and then laughed even more when i found out there was another baby on the way!

Edited by katmc

shame i couldnt see him playing footy - well apart from on the pics on the web - i hear he got his shirt off at some point recently is that true? any evidence?!

Oh sure as fuck he did.

59340406485372608504037.jpg

his tattoo! :awesome:

i wonder if he's considering getting a new one after the new baby..

tumblr_l8jd72QtwU1qc4z9go1_500.jpg

That's a great photo! And.. there will definitely be a new tattoo, I don't see why there shouldn't be one. I just hope it's somewhere we can see it, not like the one on his back..