Hi, dear PCTers :happy:

I know, I've been away for a long time...

PCTers whispering: Who is she?

:chuckle:

Anyway, many things happened: I've been working like crazy, my dad got ill then he went to hospital then to the ICU then he passed away... So it's been very difficult to me. Now it's only me and my mum at home :(

Before his passing, I didn't come to PCT coz I didn't have new pics...

I still don't have new pics as I don't have time to look for them... :supersad:

However, I've missed you all and I'd like to check some new pics from the tour as I'm going to the gig on 13th April :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Well, I'll tell you later how I found a way to go to the gig even being pennyless right now :happy:

I've really missed you girls, but I didn't feel like coming to the board coz I didn't have time to enjoy the pics and during my holidays I was missing my dad a lot...

I'm happy that I'm seeing Chris' pics again :awesome:

Take care, guys :kiss:

I'm sorry to hear about your dad :(

Welcome back to the pct, though :happy: And have a good time at the muse gig next month!

503vh.jpg

*didn't realize it'd be so big! Oops. :p

Cool picture. Chris is looking pretty good with that beardy stubble. And now he's probably going to go shave it off :LOL:

All these picspams are making me crazy and remind me of last summer!

musechile15660x438.jpg

That jacket is great! I'm pretty sure I've tried on a girly(er) version of that in the past :D

:kiss:

Welcome back!!!

Sorry to hear about your dad. :(

Thank you that's mine & so sorry to hear about your sad loss xx

:kiss: I'm sorry for your loss. I'm glad you're back here and that you get to go to a gig soon. I'm know I'm not too active here, but I love the PCTers the best (don't tell the PMT or PDT threads that! :p ).

I'm sorry to hear about your dad :(

Welcome back to the pct, though :happy: And have a good time at the muse gig next month!

Thanks a lot for your words and kindness :happy: You're all so sweet :kiss:

Some pics, then :eyebrows:

ChristopherWolstenholmeItturnsoutch.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=122606&id=1412327869

As long as you're logged at Facebook, you can see them.

Yeah, he surelly curses, and HOW! ahahahaha. I was the GK, and after he missed several times he approached me and said "I don't like you, man!"

Also, does anyone know who the man with the green tshirt is? He's called Dominic too, but couldn't guess what he is.

196393_1955727098831_1412327869_2278320_4916673_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=122606&id=1412327869

As long as you're logged at Facebook, you can see them.

Yeah, he surelly curses, and HOW! ahahahaha. I was the GK, and after he missed several times he approached me and said "I don't like you, man!"

Also, does anyone know who the man with the green tshirt is? He's called Dominic too, but couldn't guess what he is.

196393_1955727098831_1412327869_2278320_4916673_n.jpg

He's called Dominic Anderson, he's their tour manager. Though he's also been seen carrying Matt and Kate's bags...:rolleyes:

He's called Dominic Anderson, he's their tour manager. Though he's also been seen carrying Matt and Kate's bags...:rolleyes:

We talked for a while, he was recovering of a hangover, too much tequila he said xD

I also asked him to sign my notebook, he's really cool.

We talked for a while, he was recovering of a hangover, too much tequila he said xD

I also asked him to sign my notebook, he's really cool.

Yeah I've heard he's cool :happy: I'm very jealous you got to play football with him! I watched the game after Wembley, though I can't play to save my life XD

btw I don't think the link is working :erm:

Bass.jpg