Cowboy hats are called 'stetsons' :)

well there is a cowboy hat maker called stetson. they are sort of the definitive western gear hat maker. not sure that's what chris is wearing or not. looks a bit more "fashion" than "function" :unsure:

buuuut aaaanywaaaay....

;)

P1000522-1.jpg

well there is a cowboy hat maker called stetson. they are sort of the definitive western gear hat maker. not sure that's what chris is wearing or not. looks a bit more "fashion" than "function" :unsure:

buuuut aaaanywaaaay....

;)

P1000522-1.jpg

:stunned: Oh dear God yes. I haven't been in here in awhile, but what a lovely surprise. :awesome:

Oh my god seriously. I might bookmark this and come here every day. No joke.

<33333333333333

Bahahahahahah. LOL Jenny.... I may or may not have done that. I have to feed my Wolstenspams some way :p

For you guys who aren't on tumblr, I have saved most of the images on here and spam my tumblr with them. Because you can never have too much Chris or be too Wolstenpregnant. :D

I am a lurker here as well, and I LOVE THIS THREAD OMG

Bahahahahahah. LOL Jenny.... I may or may not have done that. I have to feed my Wolstenspams some way :p

For you guys who aren't on tumblr, I have saved most of the images on here and spam my tumblr with them. Because you can never have too much Chris or be too Wolstenpregnant. :D

Don't lurk!! Join in! :kiss: