hahah, there hasn't been any lately! though i'm sure some will pop up, as soon as someone does an interview

chris68.png

There's never too much in the PCT, but the lols thread got totally taken over by banter the other day, that was... interesting :chuckle:

Beautifuleyes.jpg

There's never too much in the PCT, but the lols thread got totally taken over by banter the other day, that was... interesting :chuckle:

Beautifuleyes.jpg

The takeover was by far the funniest thing in the lolz thread in a long time, though. :LOL:

tumblr_lh5yoxIQ3q1qe7c59o1_500.gif

tumblr_l5dbzdRk8B1qa9xgao1_500.jpg

tumblr_lel82uZjTp1qg4s32o1_500.jpg

The takeover was by far the funniest thing in the lolz thread in a long time, though. :LOL:

tumblr_lh5yoxIQ3q1qe7c59o1_500.gif

tumblr_l5dbzdRk8B1qa9xgao1_500.jpg

tumblr_lel82uZjTp1qg4s32o1_500.jpg

Yeah, it was pretty funny :chuckle: Every now and then there's something hilarious but nIot often anymore :erm:

I nearly wet myself laughing when I saw that NME interview :LOL: I'm not sure if I'm more jealous of Dave or Chris!

Bluebass.png

FootballChris.jpg

ChrisTheLike.jpg

...definitely Dave :ninja:

Just stopping in to say hey :). I think everyone has been so busy planning for the festivals and whatnot that they've neglected this thread! :LOL:

But I do know one of our regulars has been dealing with a lot of personal matters back home, so she's been away. I dunno if she posted about it here, so I don't want to say much, but I hope she's doing well.<3