I finally finished the drawing I started forever ago and hadn't worked on for weeks...

cakeyyy2.jpg

I DIED multiple times when I saw this. And involuntarily went "BUH" twice.

Random fact: "BUH" is my favorite sound effect. :chuckle:

Cake face. :awesome:

Smile. :happy::D

musemua.jpg

Morning PCT :kiss:

I'm so angry atm just take a look at this :mad:

http://twilight.thefablife.com/2010-07-14/muse-bassist-dishes-twilight-his-million-dollar-meal-ticket/

Someone wants to help me murder this stupid journalist? :fear:

Who is he to treat our Chris that badly by writing this? Not to mention that he or she calls him "some guy" as if he's not worth being mentioned as Chris, the awesome bass player from Muse :stunned:

d4tm34c5.jpg

yess that's so stupid... the writer's referring to Madison Square Garden when they already played a sold-out-gig there in 2007 :LOL:

However.... How's it going? :)

59r7o5rh.jpg

(Haha I think Chris would look exactly like this when he reads this ""article"" :D)

http://twilight.thefablife.com/2010-07-14/muse-bassist-dishes-twilight-his-million-dollar-meal-ticket/

Who is he to treat our Chris that badly by writing this? Not to mention that he or she calls him "some guy" as if he's not worth being mentioned as Chris, the awesome bass player from Muse :stunned:

d4tm34c5.jpg

She'll soon realise she has a barrel of Chris fans to deal with XD we'll all take her out :yesey:

Hi,ladies. :happy: How is everyone?

God,what a bitch. :erm:

I loved this one especially.

Muse, it seems, is her muse.

Like it hasn't been used in hundreds of other articles before. So lame. :LOL:

And also, why is your music so cheesy and crappy?

:wtf:

They've probably only listened to Neutron Star Collision and Supermassive Black Hole. Don't mind them and their thoughts of cheesiness.

She does make a point though with the whole 'I wouldn't be complaining if I was on a soundtrack with good artists' thing....no need to be so bitchy about it though. Sheesh.

Muse21-2.jpg