Dom has a talent to do that in photographs. :LOL:

I've noticed that :LOL: My every poster Chris is norm, Matt is norm, and Dom something between frog, parrot and angry dad.I mean seriously. In one of my black&white poster Dom's eyes are so scary, and even Chris looks angry.... :erm:

Just came up to my mind, I asked from my mum, who she thinks is cutest from Muse.... :LOL:

I was in school, and middle of my lesson I got text message, and it said: "Meaby the bassist, I he would be 10 kg leaner"

I had :wtf: moment, and then I realized what she meaned.... :LOL:

Chris isin't fat! :(

Just came up to my mind, I asked from my mum, who she thinks is cutest from Muse.... :LOL:

I was in school, and middle of my lesson I got text message, and it said: "Meaby the bassist, I he would be 10 kg leaner"

haha noo he's actually getting really skinny now! it's kind of weird to me, but he still looks good. :chris: show her pics of when he used to be bigger. :p

your mum is such a n00b.. hahahahah

but i seriously remember watching some tv show muse did back in dec 09, and i was like LOLWTF? he had lost so much weight in under two months flat or soemthing, all thanks to keeping his hands off booze. :yesey:

39423_180523265305051_111327408891304_554481_7176529_n.jpg

39423_180523261971718_111327408891304_554480_6459636_n.jpg

i didn't see the last one before. :eek: i love it!

Whenever i see chris's smile it makes my day +864530925 better. Why is that? :stunned:

because he's making you pregnant over the internetz :LOL:

http://safe.tumblr.com/safe/video/2552862349/500

:awesome: Video... The Small Print.. and Chris... :happy: sings :happy: awww :happy:

aaahhh.. i remember first hearing him sing TSP live.. my sister was playing it and chris came on and i was like :eek::eek::eek: play it again!!!