and them too of course, yeah :LOL:

muse_dave_deguire.jpg

I was there when that picture was taken. That guy stood near me the whole game and did nothing but talk about how much he knew of the band, but couldn't remember how many albums they had released nor could he say 'Origin of Symmetry'. It was complete fail.

I was there when that picture was taken. That guy stood near me the whole game and did nothing but talk about how much he knew of the band, but couldn't remember how many albums they had released nor could he say 'Origin of Symmetry'. It was complete fail.

Is that why Chris looks confused? :chuckle:

Chris looks confused in my pic too...maybe it's because I didn't (couldn't bring myself to) say much. :LOL:

inorite? that guy was craaaacking me up with his trivia :LOL:

:LOL:

What a failhole.:rolleyes:

tumblrldgytg21wq1qakoo6.jpg

Yeah, maybe that's why chris seems so uncomfortable in this pic. :LOL: