I don't suppose anyone has this photo but bigger?

222610347.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1295783018&Signature=FYjsHI1v4kbrvfMxtKLeceO1S1o%3D

I really want it for my desktop background, but it's too small... thought here would be a good place to ask :)

I never thought a forearm could be so goddam sexy :LOL:

Mind if you post the photo again? I can't see it....

:$ I'm actually also a bit of a PMTer... but I'll happily admit that's definitely not a flattering picture :LOL:

matt has his good moments, but for the most part, he's just not my cup of tea. I like my men a bit thicker... manlier. So yeah.... PCT for me! :eyebrows:

:chuckle:

behind all that chris hotness you look and see... dominic. :LOL:

if you don't know, i used to be aidaartist, but i changed my nick now. so... you gonna be more regular now?

pimpinpedro.jpg

yeah I was staring at Chris and then i just happened to look to the side and then I was like WHAT?! :chuckle:

Ah yes :happy: hi!

I'm going to try and be a bit more regular. I miss the epic spams. I've been so busy with work. :( I'm definitely gonna try. I miss the PCT. It was my first home. :supersad::chuckle:

matt has his good moments, but for the most part, he's just not my cup of tea. I like my men a bit thicker... manlier. So yeah.... PCT for me! :eyebrows:

I've been a PMTer for years, pretty much since I started loving muse, but after I went to one of Chris' football matches and saw him in person... I had seen the light :D

Beautifuleyes.jpg

ChrisTheLike.jpg

Chest hair is... hairy. I don't like chest hair. But I will forgive him for the sake that's he's the Wolstenbeast. He can always shave it :D

I think it looks very manly, but it can be...impractical :ninja:;) It sort of suits Chris, Matt would look ridiculous with chest hair! :LOL:

Miniguitar.jpg

Sleeping.jpg

I think it looks very manly, but it can be...impractical :ninja:;) It sort of suits Chris, Matt would look ridiculous with chest hair! :LOL:

Miniguitar.jpg

Sleeping.jpg

Matt + chest hair = :noey:

D'aww Chris sleeping. :supersad: I love young Chris :dance: Matt just get uglier as he gets older, Dom gets hotter (seriously, young Dom kind of looked like a russian gay prostitute), but Chris is always looking good :yesey:

Matt + chest hair = :noey:

D'aww Chris sleeping. :supersad: I love young Chris :dance: Matt just get uglier as he gets older, Dom gets hotter (seriously, young Dom kind of looked like a russian gay prostitute), but Chris is always looking good :yesey:

He looks so cute! I definitely agree Dom improves with age (like a fine wine :LOL:) but I think nowadays-Matt is hot but in a different way to bony-showbiz-Matt, guess it's just a personal taste thing :happy: But Matt should never grow a single chest hair, ever :noey:

Yay fluffy Chris :D

79795307.jpg

607407AJ.jpg

Chest hair is... hairy. I don't like chest hair. But I will forgive him for the sake that's he's the Wolstenbeast. He can always shave it :D

Shaving is a no-no for me. Just the thought of a man shaving anything but his beard is a huuuge turn off.

I like Chris's chest hair. Manlyyyyyyyyyyyy.

hesshirlessshirtlessyou.jpg