Here, you might need this:

I recorded it especially for this thread as well as the PDT.

My favorite part of Hysteria:

There's also some very nice shots of Chris here: http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/UltimaWeapon01/misc/MUSE/26%20Sept%20Staples%20Center/

Pistol star - anyone would think you were delibrately filming his arse lol! :LOL: fab footage lol really dont blame you!! thank you! mmmm love his bass intros on Hysteria and TIRO! Bit of cake face going on in that Hysteria clip!

gorgeous pics too thanks! the man is looking damned hot! ;)

Edited by katmc

:D

datsmile.gif

His smile is seriously amazing! :chris:

:pope: Holy tart tank! Now there's a smile that could cause spontaneous impregnation! :awesome:

Here, you might need this:

I recorded it especially for this thread as well as the PDT.

You had the same idea I had :LOL: I recorded Helsinki Jam in San Diego for you all, thought I was a bit further and Chris was wearing dark pants instead of the lovely white suit. :chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A9-M06ZV4U

I have more videos to upload, but...slow YouTube is slow. I might have some cakeface from NB, and I know I got lots of Chris' bum during TIRO. :eyebrows:

Hi,everybody. just got home from my class excursion which was a complete failure. All the guys got drunk and one of them even threw up in the room we all were sleeping. I'm just so glad to be finally home. :erm:

Okaaaay,does he ever talk about something else except football? :LOL:

Oh noo that souns horrible Marta :eek: That's exactly the kind of class excursions I was afraid of... so glad you're here again :happy:

And About Chris... Yeahh I thought the same xDD He should talk about different things more often because... I don't understand anything of what he's saying about football :$

chris_07042007.jpg

Oh noo that souns horrible Marta :eek: That's exactly the kind of class excursions I was afraid of... so glad you're here again :happy:

I was soooo happy I had my mp3 with me filled with Rage Against the Machine. Didn't hear a thing. :happy:

And About Chris... Yeahh I thought the same xDD He should talk about different things more often because... I don't understand anything of what he's saying about football :$

Me neither. And I don't really give a shit about football so... :rolleyes:

Hi,everybody. just got home from my class excursion which was a complete failure. All the guys got drunk and one of them even threw up in the room we all were sleeping. I'm just so glad to be finally home. :erm:

Okaaaay,does he ever talk about something else except football? :LOL:

That's too bad - kids from my school went to Turkey, had an awesome time.

Oh come on! He didn't talk about football 100% this time! he talked about video games, earthquakes, he didn't want to give away the new baby's name and all that! It's an improvement!

chris_07042007.jpg

I love that photo. I don't know why.

That's too bad - kids from my school went to Turkey, had an awesome time

On a brighter note - last night I had dream where I could see David Tennant in his bathroom. From my bedroom window. :eyebrows:

He really did have a fine arse. :chuckle:

Oh come on! He didn't talk about football 100% this time! he talked about video games, earthquakes, he didn't want to give away the new baby's name and all that! It's an improvement!

He did? When?

How I have missed that? :erm:

edit: just read it all not only the first two tweets. :facepalm:

I was soooo happy I had my mp3 with me filled with Rage Against the Machine. Didn't hear a thing. :happy:

Me neither. And I don't really give a shit about football so... :rolleyes:

RATM ftw :awesome:

That's too bad - kids from my school went to Turkey, had an awesome time.

I love that photo. I don't know why.

Haha guess you're right it's an improvement :yesey::chris:

ufizi47k.jpg

chris is a zelda fan i think my life is complete.

:chuckle: I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt that way! I had to suppress my inner fangirl, which would have spewed something embarrassing like "OMFGYOULIKEZELDATOO?!METOO!OMG! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DRESS UP AS LINK FOR HALLOWEEN@VOODOO!!:awesome:!!!" (&I'll be Zelda. :p )

(Although, truth be told, Dom would make the perfect Link. :LOL:)

:chuckle: I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt that way! I had to suppress my inner fangirl, which would have spewed something embarrassing like "OMFGYOULIKEZELDATOO?!METOO!OMG! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DRESS UP AS LINK FOR HALLOWEEN@VOODOO!!:awesome:!!!" (&I'll be Zelda. :p )

(Although, truth be told, Dom would make the perfect Link. :LOL:)

DOM AS LINK, CHRIS AS GANONDORF AND MATT AS ZELDA? I AM TOTALLY DRAWING THAT AS SOON AS I STOP WATCHING TV. :D

hell yes. :chuckle: