Truth with firm evidence.

I'll try to ask Chris if and where he's going to get his next tattoo. I'm really curious about that one.

And I should ask him one day - if he can help me to get a tattoo :chuckle:. I would never do it - only one subject would force me to. But as it's almost impossible I will never have to decide I guess...Matt already refused :mad:

Hai tart tank! I just got back from San Diego. :awesome: Guess who sat in Section N and spent most of TIRO filming Chris' bum?

:yesey: Oh yeah.

I'm uploading my pics and video to my laptop, but I think I'll be able to contribute some video/pics of our sexyfine bass player. I was seated behind Matt's tower, so when they switched places for TIRO I was in a prime spot. He looked mighty fine in his black T-shirt and tight black pants.

It's too bad he didn't wear the white suit, though. :shifty:

I'll be back later with something from San Diego (gotta upload to a host first). For now, have some Abso-era Chris.

Manc291103_Muse_15.jpg

oh my word lol - 1 thing to say about the pic ^^^^^ yummmmm eeeee!

i really cant blame you for filming his boootiful behind!! cant wait to see the footage!! glad you enjoyed it!

Allsoarty -glad you had a good night too! good pics you have there! if i was Dom behind him like that getting an eyeful of his arse id pull that face too though with more tongue!!

Beesides glad you had a good time too!

i cant remember exact dates but i remember reading november too!! everyone's having babies atm! think theres somert in the water at my work lol! love the tweets lol mmmm footy team eh - well since the 5ths on its way he must still have it in him lol though to be fair he has to think of his wife here lol! Chris im free ANYTIME! i know i always thought just 2 kids but i might manage to push the boat out for 4 for you lol! ....*dreams for a bit!* ..... bugger oh yea hes taken! love his 'scoring' comment! like i said 5th child on the way dont doubt it! ;)

nevermind him being a twitter whore he can be mine if he wants?

as for his baldness - my dad calls his thinner areas his solar pannel! Chris you dont need to shave your head to get a solar pannel - we want you anyway! ;) i might have to try this tweeting to him (i have a twitter account but havent really got into it lol) god knows what id say! if I was in LA id play footy with him as long as he doesnt mind me being a typical girl lol!

liking the pics girls - the boys looking very good! ;)

P1010256-1.jpg

:happy:

Nice one, B!!! :awesome:

I couldn't catch Chris' facial expressions from where I was standing except for one time I saw him smile, but then my eyes were glued to Matt most of the time. It was a incredible show! I waited for 3 years for this, and probably 2 years until the next one if this is the last tour in the US. I am still happy and satisfied. :happy:

Btw, a canceled football game in LA!!!:phu: I spent the afternoon in Huntington Beach with friendly Musers anyway.

thanks!

i don't see anything wrong with him shaving it really short, but going the full dome doesn't seem necessary. i dunno. doesn't matter really :D

Apparently, he thinks he going totally bald. :facepalm:

And the match was cancelled! Fuck. I looked forward to all the new pics and all...

Nice one, B!!! :awesome:

I couldn't catch Chris' facial expressions from where I was standing except for one time I saw him smile, but then my eyes were glued to Matt most of the time. It was a incredible show! I waited for 3 years for this, and probably 2 years until the next one if this is the last tour in the US. I am still happy and satisfied. :happy:

Btw, a canceled football game in LA!!!:phu: I spent the afternoon in Huntington Beach with friendly Musers anyway.

oh good. you met up with everybody :happy: i'm so sorry i was out if it yesterday. was a complete zombie. chris fried my brain :p

Apparently, he thinks he going totally bald. :facepalm:

And the match was cancelled! Fuck. I looked forward to all the new pics and all...

eh...well...maybe he just wants to own it. course a bald head just begs to be touched. like a buddha belly. :LOL:

i need to upload more pictures :shifty:

yes, i know it's a bum shot :p

enjoy dom and morgan's presence as well :happy:

P1010823-1.jpg

Those stripey trews really do make the perfect peachyness all the prettier...

Need to go running with him. I'm training for a 10k, if he was jogging along in front of me I could run for hours and hours...