I think so, too.

I can't even express how much I love the gif in your signature.. Everytime I watch that interview that moment makes me :LOL:.

Thanks! :happy: I know, that interview is great :yesey:. There's another part when he ends with a silly smile on his face. Makes me smile right along with him.:D

Hey guys!

OSilverClefAwards2010ArrivalsM3-b4zCX5HVl2.png

Today I finally put a Muse pic on my work computer, and lo and behold a tech support guy recognized them! He says he's not a fan but appreciates their strong live performance.

I chose this pic for the flower shirt because I didn't want my productivity to get annihilated by his usual hotness.

I have to make some gifs from that KOC performance...The harmonica....Deadly.

:awesome: can't wait

Welcome back!

harmonicaimpregnatesme.gif

here's some sex with a harmonica.

....and i'm dead.

Hey guys!

OSilverClefAwards2010ArrivalsM3-b4zCX5HVl2.png

Today I finally put a Muse pic on my work computer, and lo and behold a tech support guy recognized them! He says he's not a fan but appreciates their strong live performance.

I chose this pic for the flower shirt because I didn't want my productivity to get annihilated by his usual hotness.

yeah i know what you mean. i took my personal lap top to work today because i needed to get some files from it for one of my students. i pulled it out during a short break and somehow got pulled into my muse pic folder and before i knew it, i had been going through chris pics for a good 30 mins and was totally oblivious to the fact that my staff development session had started up again. :$

yeah i know what you mean. i took my personal lap top to work today because i needed to get some files from it for one of my students. i pulled it out during a short break and somehow got pulled into my muse pic folder and before i knew it, i had been going through chris pics for a good 30 mins and was totally oblivious to the fact that my staff development session had started up again. :$

It can easily happen if you are not careful. I frequently posted here during work a couple of years ago, and I don't doubt someone could hear some accidental noises coming from my cubicle. :$ Now my choices are very safe - a couple of HAARP and a Matt posters on my walls.

Fuzzy but still I cherish my pics from Wembley. :happy:

WembleySunday07.jpg?t=1282106829

WembleySunday10.jpg

:LOL: I wish I had teachers like that.

3895197893b6972fde67.jpg

21112024.jpg

RAWR! :stongue:

Hey guys!

:chuckle:

You mean with something like this? :awesome:

muse9.jpg