one of my best friends comes back from America today :D I'm soooo happy :D

And horses are the best :D

CHRISP1040912.jpg

Aw, that's sweet :happy:

That's not the point, but okay. :LOL:

It's cool you have a horse though. The biggest animal that lives around here is like... a raccoon. On Google Earth if you look at my town it and the surrounding area are literally different shades of gray with small green dots where the trees are. :LOL: I think I'm actually anti-claustrophobic, fear of open spaces now. :LOL:

:D

Oh wow :LOL:. It's open everywhere here. I went up into the Sawtooth mountains last month, and it's absolutely beautiful. Pine trees everywhere, the rivers are pure, and the mountains still have snow on their peeks. It's just so amazing, everyone needs to do something like that once :D. It was so perfect, sitting in a hot spring and just looking at the view :happy:

Chris22-3.jpg

Aw, that's sweet :happy:

Oh wow :LOL:. It's open everywhere here. I went up into the Sawtooth mountains last month, and it's absolutely beautiful. Pine trees everywhere, the rivers are pure, and the mountains still have snow on their peeks. It's just so amazing, everyone needs to do something like that once :D. It was so perfect, sitting in a hot spring and just looking at the view :happy:

Chris22-3.jpg

Wow, that sounds amazing! :D I can't wait to leave now. :D

chisss.jpg

I think that's probably why I love snow so much. It covers everything and makes everything so pure when there's a lot of it, and makes you forget that nearly everything around you is man made. :happy:

I've actually have this picture where I was showing my friend the difference of where he lived versus where I lived... and we live only two hours from each other. :LOL:

yayzf.jpg

Wow, that sounds amazing! :D I can't wait to leave now. :D

chisss.jpg

I think that's probably why I love snow so much. It covers everything and makes everything so pure when there's a lot of it, and makes you forget that nearly everything around you is man made. :happy:

I've actually have this picture where I was showing my friend the difference of where he lived versus where I lived... and we live only two hours from each other. :LOL:

yayzf.jpg

I totally know what you mean. All of the rivers were snowmelt so it was like crystal clear and everything :D

Unfortunately where I live we don't get much snow :erm:. I live right by the mountains, and wow they get a lot of snow, but us folks down here never get any.

Wooow, that's so different :eek: - freaky.

I did a quick Google image of where I was, and this was what I got:

Idaho.jpg

Pedro-2.png

Smiley Chris :happy:

:eek: not even the city closest to my home looks like that...I couldn't live there...no trees or meadows? :eek:

1029097163_040d0accee_o.jpg

It's not that bad when you've never lived anywhere else. :p I truly believe that humans can live and be happy anywhere, no matter how unideal it is. Though of course it would be much nicer if there was more nature here.

Gotta say, though. We have the most colorful sunsets because of all the pollution. :awesome: I've seen pink, purple, yellow, orange, blue, and even green! :awesome: :awesome: Sometimes even all at once! :awesome:

Gotta say, though. We have the most colorful sunsets because of all the pollution. :awesome: I've seen pink, purple, yellow, orange, blue, and even green! :awesome: :awesome: Sometimes even all at once! :awesome:

:LOL::LOL: I don't know why but that makes me laugh

we usually have a lot of snow here but the last years we didn't have as much as there should be :( but it was enough to snowboard :D :D :D

foto_15_bild.jpg

I totally know what you mean. All of the rivers were snowmelt so it was like crystal clear and everything :D

Unfortunately where I live we don't get much snow :erm:. I live right by the mountains, and wow they get a lot of snow, but us folks down here never get any.

Wooow, that's so different :eek: - freaky.

I did a quick Google image of where I was, and this was what I got:

Idaho.jpg

Pedro-2.png

Smiley Chris :happy:

:D Aw, it's so pretty there!

I just found these, and it makes my town look decent. :LOL:

34395284.jpg

32714883.jpg

Though the last one only looks decent because there's snow. :LOL:

XXh6kdkxBroG.jpg

:LOL::LOL: I don't know why but that makes me laugh

we usually have a lot of snow here but the last years we didn't have as much as there should be :( but it was enough to snowboard :D :D :D

foto_15_bild.jpg

:D That's still enough snow if you can snowboard! Recently when it snows we only get a few inches (though this year we got 2 whole FEET AAAAAAHHH :dance:)

tenreasons.jpg

I really love snow so much. :$

Everyone here snowboards and skis except me :erm:

And that doesn't look so bad :happy:

By the way, that pic wasn't actually where I am now, it's where I was in the Sawtooths. My town is much more bland :LOL:

Chris36-4.jpg

We need a pipe emoticon :stunned:

:eek:

*goes off to make one*

I can't ski, that's why I changed to snowboard when I was 10 :D it's so much easier :D!

485468350_88478f4d66_o.jpg

I actually can't do either. I mostly just roll around in the snow laughing my head off. :LOL: Or go sledding. :yesey:

anyway... Hope it works.

pipem.gif

That's because Matt IS the band and he's the mastermind of everything and so amazing and they could easily get rid of Dom and Chris because it's basically Matt running the show :rolleyes:

I hate interviews that just focus on Matt...It's Muse, not just the frontman. Ugh.

Sorry :(

I hate that attitude in the modern age - like the bassist or the rhythm guitarist don't provide anything, when they provide a lot.

ChrisYay.gif

That's because Matt IS the band and he's the mastermind of everything and so amazing and they could easily get rid of Dom and Chris because it's basically Matt running the show :rolleyes:

I hate interviews that just focus on Matt...It's Muse, not just the frontman. Ugh.

Sorry :(

I hate that attitude in the modern age - like the bassist or the rhythm guitarist don't provide anything, when they provide a lot.

ChrisYay.gif

+1

I like Matt too but it's not just him, he couldn't make this music without Chris or Dom...

normalmuseparismay20104.jpg

Wow girls... You're not posting all day (for me) and as soon as I'm asleep you start posting like there's no tomorrow :D

Good Morning :kiss:

I wouldn't be so sure about that. :shifty:

I have never read NME,they don't sell it here. What it's like? :supersad:

I wore a Muse t-shirt to school when Resistance came out. And I felt like such a dork. :facepalm:

Goodnight,Bianca. :kiss:

Yeahh you're right PMT is quite hot too :happy: I'm reading at as well as the PCT. But i prefer posting here because we've got a more familiar vibe here and the PMT is so crowded :LOL:

anyway... Hope it works.

pipem.gif

OMG you're awesome :D

I've seen that you were talking about where you're all living?

So here's my village:

800px-Thalfang-B%C3%A4sch02.jpgthalfang1.jpg

On the first picture u can nearly see our house :D The whole village lays on a hillslide and... they say that we've got the "cleanest air of whole germany" and that it's a climatic spa

... I wonder how they found out because it really stinks here with all those farmers :rolleyes:

Chris_Harmonica.jpg