I have one sister, and my dad is 59, which is only 5 years younger than my older friend's GRANDfather. :chuckle: There's nothing wrong with having older parents. :happy:

There isn't, of course not. But sometimes I just feel sad because I'm 17 and my dad's already 62. Who knows how long he's going to live. And compared to my brother who's 31 he really does know my dad a lot better than I do. And I feel like there's so much I still don't know about my dad but don't have enough time to find that all out.

As for Mormons, before I was born my family actually lived in Utah and there's lots of Mormons there.... my dad said that yes, they were really nice people, but they felt kinda weird since my family is Chinese and Catholic...

Chinese and Catholic? Wow. :LOL:

On the discussion of languages... Yeah, I speak English. :LOL: I started studying German in January (though summer break made me forget most of it) but I think it sounds lovely. :happy: I really like it and I think I will be actually be serious with German unlike Latin... but yeah, I just started learning and don't really know much yet.

Why did you start learning Latin? Just for fun or do you want to become a doctor or smth? In that case I guess you kinda need to know Latin.

I don't know. And I kinda want to learn Polish, because I'm surrounded by it but don't know it at all except a few phrases that the teachers would say sometimes in school.

Polish would be cool. :happy: I'd rather learn that than Russian. :indiff:

And whoever posted this: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=71078

I love that interview. :happy:

Me too. The best I've ever read. :happy:

There isn't, of course not. But sometimes I just feel sad because I'm 17 and my dad's already 62. Who knows how long he's going to live. And compared to my brother who's 31 he really does know my dad a lot better than I do. And I feel like there's so much I still don't know about my dad but don't have enough time to find that all out.

That is true. :( But who knows? Your dad might live a very long time. :happy: My grandpa is almost 90 now and he's still going strong! Although all my other grandparents are dead now, that is true...

Chinese and Catholic? Wow. :LOL:

Yes, it is a strange combination; I've never met another Chinese Catholic other than my family. :D Plenty of Chinese, plenty of Catholics, almost never both. :p

Why did you start learning Latin? Just for fun or do you want to become a doctor or smth? In that case I guess you kinda need to know Latin.

Polish would be cool. :happy: I'd rather learn that than Russian. :indiff:

Yeah, for fun. :chuckle: I don't regret it, I learned a lot; I just don't like it as a language.

Me too. The best I've ever read. :happy:

:happy: Same here. Though that one Kerrang interview conducted in a similar manner in 2004 gives it a close run for its money. ;)

Chris-chris-wolstenholme-6747413-604-453.jpg

That is true. :( But who knows? Your dad might live a very long time. :happy: My grandpa is almost 90 now and he's still going strong! Although all my other grandparents are dead now, that is true...

I know, I just try not to think about it. There's no point of that either since I can't change anything.

Yes, it is a strange combination; I've never met another Chinese Catholic other than my family. :D Plenty of Chinese, plenty of Catholics, almost never both. :p

:chuckle:

Yeah, for fun. :chuckle: I don't regret it, I learned a lot; I just don't like it as a language.

Girl, don't you have anything else better to do than to learn Latin for fun? Come on. :LOL:

:happy: Same here. Though that one Kerrang interview conducted in a similar manner in 2004 gives it a close run for its money. ;)

I couldn't find it on youtube. :erm:

And I think I have just watched the most incoherent Matt's interview ever. He was basically blabbering about fish and boats all the time. :LOL: Not a single word about the new album or anything.

I know, I just try not to think about it. There's no point of that either since I can't change anything.

Yup, so cherish what we have now.

Muse-Beach3.jpg

:chuckle:

Girl, don't you have anything else better to do than to learn Latin for fun? Come on. :LOL:

Sed ego linguam latinam amorat.... sort of. :LOL: Not really. About the only "useful" thing I did with it was write a haiku about frogs. :facepalm:

I couldn't find it on youtube. :erm:

And I think I have just watched the most incoherent Matt's interview ever. He was basically blabbering about fish and boats all the time. :LOL: Not a single word about the new album or anything.

Oh, it's because it's a magazine interview. ;) It's hilarious!

http://musewiki.org/The_Truth_is_Out_There_%28200412_Kerrang_article%29

I LOOOVE THAT INTERVIEW. Hove festival, boats and mackerel. :chuckle: And he giggles!

ok, I'm done. :LOL:

Yup, so cherish what we have now.

:yesey: +1

Muse-Beach3.jpg

32 years old and still no chest hair. Except for Chris,of course. :D

Sed ego linguam latinam amorat.... sort of. :LOL: Not really. About the only "useful" thing I did with it was write a haiku about frogs. :facepalm:

:LOL::LOL: That I'd like to see.

Oh, it's because it's a magazine interview. ;) It's hilarious!

http://musewiki.org/The_Truth_is_Out_There_%28200412_Kerrang_article%29

Oh my God,I had completely forgotten about it.

Dom: "What's the worst thing about sharing a tour bus with me?"

Matt: "All your faffing around. His electric toothbrush and mouthwash just winds me up. It's just annoying. For one, it reminds me how unclean I am."

I can sooooo imagine that. :chuckle:

I LOOOVE THAT INTERVIEW. Hove festival, boats and mackerel. :chuckle: And he giggles!

Go back to the PMT. :p

:yesey: +1

32 years old and still no chest hair. Except for Chris,of course. :D

:LOL::LOL: That I'd like to see.

Oh my God,I had completely forgotten about it.

I can sooooo imagine that. :chuckle:

Go back to the PMT. :p

01-006.jpg

Dom has chest hair, too. :chuckle: You can sort of see a few hairs in the picture.

Not nearly as glorious as Chris's hair, though. Fuzzy like a carpet or a teddy bear. :LOL:

Matt, though... I think he needs to work on being able to grow a beard before he can think about chest hair. :LOL:

also, I thought you went to bed? ;) (not complaining of course. XD)

omg. :stongue: Lily you've killed me.

You're welcome...? :chuckle:

Don't worry, Marta. My dad will be 80 tomorrow and I'm 29 :shifty: and his health is great :happy:

:LOL: Chris and a small fan.

ariechris.jpg

:chuckle: Maybe she's taller than me :shifty:

You don't need to apologize thanks for posting :kiss:

This article is beyond amazing :happy:

Guess I'll translate huge parts of it. You just need to have a lot of patience with me :chuckle:

<--- Going to print the article to start translating

u will love it I promise you ♥

:happy: Thanks a lot! I'm in a hurry these days, but hopefully, on Friday, I'll have some spare time for this great reading :awesome:

kerrang_002.jpg