Muse-Belgium 0-1

JulieVDS

Haha, just heard this on the radio:

Muse just (10 mins ago) played football against some Belgian people and lost (i think it was 3-2 or something)! :LOL: Apparently Chris was the only decent player, the others not so much :p

Tomorrow the interviewer will ask how they feel about their loss :happy: (will keep u updated if i hear anything).

Haha, just heard this on the radio:

Muse just (10 mins ago) played football against some Belgian people and lost (i think it was 3-2 or something)! :LOL: Apparently Chris was the only decent player, the others not so much :p

Tomorrow the interviewer will ask how they feel about their loss :happy: (will keep u updated if i hear anything).

:chuckle: Doesn't surprise me at all.

Apparently Matt didn't even play (wussie!! :LOL:) But Morgan did, and he wasn't bad either they said. It was 2-1 for Belgium when Chris made the next goal (but a radioguy made another goal after making it 3-2).

Daaamn, whyyyyy can't i be there in Werchter??? Lovely sun, lovely bands, lovely people, lovely beer, BOOOHHOOOOO :'(

Apparently Matt didn't even play (wussie!! :LOL:) But Morgan did, and he wasn't bad either they said. It was 2-1 for Belgium when Chris made the next goal (but a radioguy made another goal after making it 3-2).

Daaamn, whyyyyy can't i be there in Werchter??? Lovely sun, lovely bands, lovely people, lovely beer, BOOOHHOOOOO :'(

Was Matt referee again?

Was Matt referee again?

They didn't mention that, so don't think so.

I hope they'll have a proper interview later today with Muse. There's a lot of live coverage on radio/tv/websites etc (although i'm not sure if any of them will broadcast the full festival).

Archived