Muse in South America February 2011?

bliss.

I don't know if I can make a thread about this, but there's a rumour that muse will come to South America in February

Muse en Lima el 25 de Febrero del 2011

6/07/2010 04:15:00 PM | Etiquetas: Conciertos, Muse, Noticias, Perú

Muse regresará a América del Sur en febrero del 2011, Lima sería la segunda ciudad de su gir The Resistance Tour. La negociación va en el 70%

EXPLANADA DEL JOCKEY CLUB DEL PERÚ

25 de febrero 2011

La banda, cuyo último disco 'The Resistance' alcanzó la posición número 1 en 21 países de todo el mundo y entró en las listas estadounidenses en el No. 3, fueron nombrados ‘Best Act In The World Today’ en la ceremonia anual de la revista Q Magazine el mes pasado.

Fuente: Eventful

If it's true they need to come to Argentina too :awesome:

Eventful is not the best source. Most of the dates for shows and events are posted by the same users, not by gig promoters. It's oftenly used for those that are requesting a gig to happen in their cities.

It was quite risky to put a precise date for the concert. :stunned:

Anyway, let's hope it happens. :happy:

So this source isn't reliable... oh well. I'm sure something official will come up soon. Muse currently has all of next year open, and I remember reading somewhere that they plan on touring well into 2011... After they wrap up in Australia in December, maybe they go to Asia for a bit and then it looks like South America is the next likely destination. :)

So this source isn't reliable... oh well. I'm sure something official will come up soon. Muse currently has all of next year open, and I remember reading somewhere that they plan on touring well into 2011... After they wrap up in Australia in December, maybe they go to Asia for a bit and then it looks like South America is the next likely destination. :)

There were rumours that they would tour at the end of this year but since there are new tour dates in the US and Australia, I'm hoping they'll jump to this side of the world.

All my hopes are concentrating for a massive stadium show in Mexico! :D

I didn't know Muse when they last toured here in South America. [feels ashamed]

Hope these news are true or I'm gonna kill this joker. lol

I didn't know them too :facepalm:

yeah, probably just another silly rumour :( but they already tour all over the world, it's our time now

I can't wait anymore :supersad:

+1 :supersad:

So I think this source isn't that realiable, I bet we all think this is likely to happen soon! we've just got to have a little more patience, it's always about that :S but the reward is BIG! :D

Yes, it is going to happen sooner or later. It has to! :)

(But don't take forever, Muse, I beg you, lol)

• 3 months later...

Archived