Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I would be keen for Take a Bow. We can't rule it out entirely, they have played it in recent months.

This time next week we will be there! :awesome:

Judging by recent setlists from the USA tour. If they open with Exogenesis then basically, your getting Take a Bow :awesome:

Very excited for the concerts.

One hour till Twitter Bomb!!

sorry guys, i'm staying well out of the setlist prediction stuff.

I think i'd prefer to not think about the setlist and go to the show expecting anything and everything... it's better for my sanity that way haha :p

I hope they have aircon for the gig, otherwise it's gonna be pretty sticky... actually no, more like swimming in sweat. Ugh. i remember spending an hour and a half at the barrier at a festival in summer, then afterwards i took my shirt off and literally WRUNG all this fluid out of it... rather gross! so yeah, aircon would be appreciated.

Oh and i had an idea today: Someone should make a United States of AUSTRALASIA sign!

Has anyone made a list of what their going to take on the day? i might get started on mine tonight lol.

I'm with you on that first point!

And surely they'd at least have some sort of ventilation! Probably best you still don't wear white, though... I made that mistake at BDO this year :p

As for what I'm taking on the day:

TICKETS

My friends (:p)

(hopefully) awesome Muse shirts (well, we'll be wearing them)

Camera

Phone

Water

Snacks

And that's it... can't really think of anything else, unless you're going to bring a sign or something.

Is there any shade that we can sit under? I've never been to the Entertainment Centre.

I'm not going to speculate on setlists, I've decided, and just be happy with whatever we get on the night. And if we DO get something special, be genuinely surprised and grateful for it :awesome:

Fair enough. I'm only doing it for fun. I really don't really care what we get, I'll be happy with anything - after all it's my first Muse gig, so I haven't seen any of their songs live. Still fun to try and predict though. :LOL:

And surely they'd at least have some sort of ventilation! Probably best you still don't wear white, though... I made that mistake at BDO this year :p

TICKETS

Camera

Phone

Water

Snacks

And that's it... can't really think of anything else, unless you're going to bring a sign or something.

Is there any shade that we can sit under? I've never been to the Entertainment Centre.

haha helllll no, i'm not wearing white, nah i'm wearing black denim shorts and a singlet.

Nice! yeah i can bring pretty much anything because m mum will show up around 2 hours before the show to pick up any excess junk we've brought with us for the wait, so i need to make a list of esky items, deck chairs and whatever else haha.

From looking at th satellite image of the Ent Cent, it doesn't look like there is any shade, unless you get there early and get a spot under the roof haha.

haha helllll no, i'm not wearing white, nah i'm wearing black denim shorts and a singlet.

Nice! yeah i can bring pretty much anything because m mum will show up around 2 hours before the show to pick up any excess junk we've brought with us for the wait, so i need to make a list of esky items, deck chairs and whatever else haha.

From looking at th satellite image of the Ent Cent, it doesn't look like there is any shade, unless you get there early and get a spot under the roof haha.

I'm wearing Grey shirt, and hopefully a pair of cargo shorts with lots of pockets. :D

:eek: I haven't even thought about what I need to bring. :facepalm: But my friends uncle is dropping me and my friend off in the line, then going, so if we need anything, I guess we can call him. Since he has to come back anyway, because he is watching the concert with us.

If you can, I suggest bringing suncream or a hat. :LOL: Or if you are lined up with someone, coordinate about taking turns in the line and sitting under some of the surrounding trees for shade.

I'm wearing Grey shirt, and hopefully a pair of cargo shorts with lots of pockets. :D

:eek: I haven't even thought about what I need to bring. :facepalm: But my friends uncle is dropping me and my friend off in the line, then going, so if we need anything, I guess we can call him. Since he has to come back anyway, because he is watching the concert with us.

If you can, I suggest bringing suncream or a hat. :LOL: Or if you are lined up with someone, coordinate about taking turns in the line and sitting under some of the surrounding trees for shade.

Yeah i was thinking cargo shorts too... idk, i sorta don't want to end up looking like a guy though...and i seem to be able to pull of the guy look a little too well in cargo shorts :LOL:

But then the pockets would be extremely handy for merch... hmmmmm.

yes, i'm definitely bringing both of those. I think it would suck massively to get roasted before a concert lol

TICKETS

Camera

Phone

Water

Snacks

i was just about to list this stuff!

i'm getting some stuff picked up from me at about 4:30 - 5 which is

-bag with books

-ipod classic & speaker for sing a long

-deck chair

-lunch

stuff i'm taking in

-bliss sign

-TICKET

-camera

-phone

-small snacks

-a strange flashing ball that i found and thought would be awesome to throw into the air while it's dark :p

EDIT:

if you save you a spot, any volunteers to do maccas runs? :LOL:

Yeah i was thinking cargo shorts too... idk, i sorta don't want to end up looking like a guy though...and i seem to be able to pull of the guy look a little too well in cargo shorts :LOL:

But then the pockets would be extremely handy for merch... hmmmmm.

yes, i'm definitely bringing both of those. I think it would suck massively to get roasted before a concert lol

I'm not worried about looking like a guy. I get mistaken on a daily basis - doesn't help that I have a short hair cut, that resembles something between Matt and Dom's. :facepalm: And cargo shorts just happen to be extremely comfortable. :D

Going into the mosh pit sunburnt would not be the best. I'm kind of glad my Saturday Paintball trip got canceled, since bruises and welts over my back with people pushing and shoving would be horrible. >.>

i was just about to list this stuff!

i'm getting some stuff picked up from me at about 4:30 - 5 which is

-bag with books

-ipod classic & speaker for sing a long

-deck chair

-lunch

stuff i'm taking in

-bliss sign

-TICKET

-camera

-phone

-small snacks

-a strange flashing ball that i found and thought would be awesome to throw into the air while it's dark :p

EDIT:

if you save you a spot, any volunteers to do maccas runs? :LOL:

oooh a flashing ball! i bet if you threw it up on stage, Matt would be quite intrigued :LOL:

Stuff i'm taking for the lineup:

Esky - water, ice, sandwiches, bananas, redbull

Muse Book (reading it gets me pumped)

mp3

deckchairs

Stuff i'm taking in:

TICKET

camera

phone

finger laser things so that i can have a laser war with matt :happy:

money

snacks

sharpie (you never know..)

water

sign

shirt for matt

i think that's it lol

mmm yes maccas run!

I'm not worried about looking like a guy. I get mistaken on a daily basis - doesn't help that I have a short hair cut, that resembles something between Matt and Dom's. :facepalm: And cargo shorts just happen to be extremely comfortable. :D

Going into the mosh pit sunburnt would not be the best. I'm kind of glad my Saturday Paintball trip got canceled, since bruises and welts over my back with people pushing and shoving would be horrible. >.>

i'm probably just wearing black shorts, w/ black t-shirt & black connies.

i'm not emo i swear. :LOL:

oooh a flashing ball! i bet if you threw it up on stage, Matt would be quite intrigued :LOL:

:LOL:

Good idea. :D However I seem to have lost my laser pointer. >.> Also, if you shine it in Matt's direction from the left side of the Mosh Pit, you should get my attention since I'll be seated over behind Matt somewhere on the 6th. :awesome:

Defs added to my list now. :happy:

Stuff i'm taking for the lineup:

Esky - water, ice, sandwiches, bananas, redbull

Muse Book (reading it gets me pumped)

mp3

deckchairs

Stuff i'm taking in:

TICKET

camera

phone

money

snacks

water

sign

shirt for matt

i think that's it lol

aaah, yes i also need a sharpie :p

and we can write something on the back of my sign. either the MUSE.MU BRISBANE THREAD MEMBERS THING, or UNITED STATES OF AUSTRALASIA!

and we can write something on the back of my sign. either the MUSE.MU BRISBANE THREAD MEMBERS THING, or UNITED STATES OF AUSTRALASIA!

I say write UNITED STATES OF AUSTRALASIA because that way we won't be getting randoms going I'm on that forum. :facepalm: Only we will know if you write United States of Australasia or you could even write BRISBOARDIANS!

Yeah.... now i'm definitely leaning towards the cargo shorts... they're white too, so it'll be slightly cooler to wear (temperature-wise)

Haha, yeah i'm tanned and muscly, so when i wear guy clothes i get mistaken quite alot too :LOL:

oooh, paintball bruises in a moshpit would NOT be fun.

:LOL:

Good idea. :D However I seem to have lost my laser pointer. >.> Also, if you shine it in Matt's direction from the left side of the Mosh Pit, you should get my attention since I'll be seated over behind Matt somewhere on the 6th. :awesome:

Defs added to my list now. :happy:

oh awesome! haha tell me if you see my sign on the 6th then, it would be quite cool if you did!

Hmm i think a vote may need to be called :p

I say write UNITED STATES OF AUSTRALASIA because that way we won't be getting randoms going I'm on that forum. :facepalm: Only we will know if you write United States of Australasia or you could even write BRISBOARDIANS!

yeah, i'm going with united states of Australasia, just because if i decide to wave it around like an idiot when they play eurasia matt will know what it's about. brisboardians will just confused everyone :D

except us. :LOL:

Yeah.... now i'm definitely leaning towards the cargo shorts... they're white too, so it'll be slightly cooler to wear (temperature-wise)

Haha, yeah i'm tanned and muscly, so when i wear guy clothes i get mistaken quite alot too :LOL:

oooh, paintball bruises in a moshpit would NOT be fun.

I'm pretty much the same built as you, muscly with broad shoulders, except not really tanned. :LOL: I pull off guys clothes, particularly shoes, better then womens clothes. >.>

And I've never seen white cargo shorts. o.O Mine are just plain grey/green camo, that are slightly faded after wearing them for a whole weekend in the sun when I walked Moreton Island.

oh awesome! haha tell me if you see my sign on the 6th then, it would be quite cool if you did!

I'll have to look out for your sign then. :D Because I'll have a pretty decent view of the whole moshpit.Guess I can tell you if I spot you if we meet up after. :LOL:

yeah, i'm going with united states of Australasia, just because if i decide to wave it around like an idiot when they play eurasia matt will know what it's about. brisboardians will just confused everyone :D

except us. :LOL:

Yeah, guess Australasia is best. We can give the band a bit of a laugh about it. :LOL:

Archived