Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Haha I know, I actually think it's kinda funny :p

I wouldn't call it selfish, just completely pointless complaining :p

EXACTLY :awesome:

Don't even give the second night a thought until the first one's well and truly over, but when it gets to that you'll be so buzzed from the gig you won't even care what the second night gets! :awesome:

aaand this is my first HUGE gig ever. i've been to a couple of big ones, the biggest the riverstage sold out, but nothing in a STADIUM!! :D

aaand this is my first HUGE gig ever. i've been to a couple of big ones, the biggest the riverstage sold out, but nothing in a STADIUM!! :D

This is actually going to be my first stadium gig where I'm in GA, not seats! :D

My biggest though would probably be Splendour... not a stadium but a bit bigger than this one... :p

FIRST NON-FESTIVAL MUSE GIG :awesome:

:D

Haha this isn't a stadium, when I went to LCC at Manchester with 50 000people, that was a stadium. But Ent Centre is a pretty big arena though.

I've never been to a proper mosh in an indoor gig though, hope it won't be too stuffy.

Muse's sound is sooo much better when it isn't at a festival, as they don't have to share sound with all the other acts. I was seriously blown away at Manchester, and it took me the first 3 songs to get over the shock and awe of it :LOL:

You guys who haven't seen them at a full show before are in for a massive treat

Haha this isn't a stadium, when I went to LCC at Manchester with 50 000people, that was a stadium. But Ent Centre is a pretty big arena though.

I've never been to a proper mosh in an indoor gig though, hope it won't be too stuffy.

Muse's sound is sooo much better when it isn't at a festival, as they don't have to share sound with all the other acts. I was seriously blown away at Manchester, and it took me the first 3 songs to get over the shock and awe of it :LOL:

Yeah it's not a stadium, but it's as close as we're going to get! Unless you count Suncorp stadium :p

Ahhhhhh that's right, go on and brag about your Manchester gig... I'm jealous that you actually got to go to Machester, let alone see Muse their!! I wanna travel soooo much!

They were the headline act at BDO so they used their own stuff... but I'm SO excited to see a production that is completely, entirely their own, and not limited to a festival stage.

Gonna be my first gig, ever. :LOL:

:awesome:

mate im sorry but what?? are you serial on those words there?? like ffs... bdo twice ive seen themm those shows were =/if not better then then their rod laver shows... the whole atmosphere at a festi is ever so much better than the ol' stadium/sideshow/concert tour.... as i can say from this as i've seen them a many a tiem... music veteran here... more shows then what you could think of...

shock sure... but then teens gett in there and reck it for the vet's. so honestly. newfags. GTFo... cheers :)

mate im sorry but what?? are you serial on those words there?? like ffs... bdo twice ive seen themm those shows were =/if not better then then their rod laver shows... the whole atmosphere at a festi is ever so much better than the ol' stadium/sideshow/concert tour.... as i can say from this as i've seen them a many a tiem... music veteran here... more shows then what you could think of...

shock sure... but then teens gett in there and reck it for the vet's. so honestly. newfags. GTFo... cheers :)

lolwut.

The other thread is turning into a great reminder of why I have not been coming on the board much of late. Still keen for the concert though! Might see you all there.

No offense, but what the fuck is up your ass?

Only proper bands I've ever seen live (besides Wiggles etc :p ) are ACDC and Wolfmother (who were supporting ACDC) from seats. I know I'm definitely in for a shock with two Muse and a U2 concert all in the mosh pit within one week of each other :eek::awesome:

I'm not a "veteran" but in my somewhat limited experience with festivals and gigs I've always found gigs to be somewhat better... I mean yes, at festivals the whole 'party vibe' is much stronger, but when a gig is sold out because people genuinely want to see a band and only that band, rather than just get drunk and party, the general atmosphere and excitement of the place is better... am I making sense? :p

Again, I'm not a "music veteran" like you. But I really think these shows will be much better than their festival shows, even if just for the fact it's something they've conjured up themselves from scratch.

No offense, but what the fuck is up your ass?

Only proper bands I've ever seen live (besides Wiggles etc :p ) are ACDC and Wolfmother (who were supporting ACDC) from seats. I know I'm definitely in for a shock with two Muse and a U2 concert all in the mosh pit within one week of each other :eek::awesome:

Hey I'm going to U2 as well! Second night though, I completely forgot to buy tickets when the first night went on sale :$

Hey I'm going to U2 as well! Second night though, I completely forgot to buy tickets when the first night went on sale :$

I missed out on the second night sale for the cheap $40 tickets. :( I really wanted to see them as well.

I often forget that only concert veterans can attend gigs, then I go do something silly like buy a ticket to a concert :noey:

:LOL:

I often forget that only concert veterans can attend gigs, then I go do something silly like buy a ticket to a concert :noey:

:LOL:

I missed out on the second night sale for the cheap $40 tickets. :( I really wanted to see them as well.

Yeah I didn't get the cheap ones, GA ftw!

I tried for the first night but couldn't get them so I'm also going on the second night :D

Wooo! Might see you there! :awesome:

I was tossing up whether to say arena or stadium. It seems I dd not choose right.

Wow, this druma guy is causing some rage.

Lulz. Think all you want... just expressed my opinion ... that's what the threads about. I myself can't wait sick of studying... will be nice to hit up concert. Then head hotel since no afterparty... well none that I've observed. Then head back home to hit them Melbourne shows! with thy family. ;) some. Take too far... thus you loose thy game.

[quote=

Yes I am serious, the sound was great at BDO. But when I saw them at the Riverstage in 2007 and Manchester this year, it was unbelievable. I'm pretty sure the atmosphere is way better at Muse's own show then at a festival, because not everyone at the festival is really there to see Muse whereas at their own shows everyone bought their ticket specifically to see Muse so they're heaps more up for it.

You may be a 'music veteran' but I've been a member on this forum for alomst the same time as you and I've been to quite a few gigs over the last 5 years.

What I get from what you're saying is that you want Muse all to yourself and no new fans can join in as it ruins it for you? What a selfish attitude :LOL:

Getting so close. :eek:

Many people want Muse to give every country the same treatment. This doesn't mean playing the same set every night. This means coming to every gig with the same set of mind. Not going to certain gigs saying "lets give these people something special", and then go "lets give these people what we usually do" to others.

Is anyone with me in saying that if this was the other way around, we wouldn't care if they got special treatment and we got the ordinary treatment?

Archived