Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

13 days!!

I haz two shows:D

Really hope we get at least one rarity at any of the shows... Preferably something from showbiz or dead star :thumbsup:

SHOWBIZ = AMAZING.

man, i need to get started on my sign, i've only cut out the letters, i need to start glueing!

^We're making shirts instead of signs, hopefully all different colours but the same pattern :awesome:

I'd love to bring something blow-up in but I don't think security would allow it through the gates :(

13 days!!

I haz two shows:D

Really hope we get at least one rarity at any of the shows... Preferably something from showbiz or dead star :thumbsup:

...or just at the first show :p

^we're making shirts instead of signs, hopefully all different colours but the same pattern :awesome:

I'd love to bring something blow-up in but i don't think security would allow it through the gates :(

...or just at the first show :p

beach balls ftw!!!!

I was thinking along the lines of something different... at Splendour during Mumford & Sons set someone pulled out an inflatable zebra and even got a comment from the band, it was SO awesome haha!

YOU WERE AT SPLENDOUR?!?!?

If so, im so jealous!!

BEST FESTIVAL OF MY LIFE.

No kidding.

Though it took me about 3 weeks to recover.

It was amaaaaaaazingly freaking awesome.

:awesome:

I wish they had day passes, then I at least couldve experienced some of the awesome!!!

I was thinking along the lines of something different... at Splendour during Mumford & Sons set someone pulled out an inflatable zebra and even got a comment from the band, it was SO awesome haha!

When they got it to the front:

"Idiots." - Marcus Mumford

And agree, that was the best weekend of my life. Just amazing!!

When they got it to the front:

"Idiots." - Marcus Mumford

And agree, that was the best weekend of my life. Just amazing!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

so jealous, i wish i was there!

omg, my bliss sign shall be finished tonight! :D

EDIT:

holy shitbitch i want one of these

Muse-Origin of Symmetry Shirt

sfx62643.thumb.gif.6866d1401d3a20c3cc07af3c6ab62626.gif

This is the venue map for the Linkin Park gig, 2 days before the Muse gig.

It has the GA sections labelled, so do you think the GA locations will be the same for Muse, and this is where the relevant doors will be?

Obviously, there isn't a middle barrier for Muse though...

Randomly....why is no-one online tonight? wierd...

Congrats on finishing your sign! You should post a pic soon! :happy:

And oh my god that OoS shirt is so awesome. I would pay big bucks for that. :stunned:

check my avatar :D it also has an exclaimation mark, it doesn't show up in the pic though. it has little OoS album covers in the holes in the B, and has little muse logos forming an underline. very proud :p i wish those shirts were for sale, there's only ever been one of them made :(

[ATTACH]12977[/ATTACH]

This is the venue map for the Linkin Park gig, 2 days before the Muse gig.

It has the GA sections labelled, so do you think the GA locations will be the same for Muse, and this is where the relevant doors will be?

Randomly....why is no-one online tonight? wierd...

i know, it's been ghost town on here.

they better not have a split barrier, but i think it's the same except for that.

if there's a split standing area, SHIT WILL GO DOWN :LOL:

check my avatar :D it also has an exclaimation mark, it doesn't show up in the pic though. it has little OoS album covers in the holes in the B, and has little muse logos forming an underline. very proud :p i wish those shirts were for sale, there's only ever been one of them made :(

It looks awesome, I have to say. Putting the album covers in the spaces on the B looks really good. :D

Why is it so quiet tonight? :$

man oh man i've missed abit!

getting pummmppped as now!

I'm going to bring my camera along so if i get barrier i'm going to try to take decent pics/vids lol

what motels are you guys staying at? i think i'm staying at Aspley motor inn or something.

hmm, should i wrap the shirt up in wrapping paper? it might look a bit suss to the security... nah i think i'll just fold it nicely and put that pretty string stuff around it and then hide it in my sign.

yess only 3 more days of school then one one week of work/lazyness/band rehearsal AND THEN MUSE ZOMGZ!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

man oh man i've missed abit!

getting pummmppped as now!

I'm going to bring my camera along so if i get barrier i'm going to try to take decent pics/vids lol

what motels are you guys staying at? i think i'm staying at Aspley motor inn or something.

hmm, should i wrap the shirt up in wrapping paper? it might look a bit suss to the security... nah i think i'll just fold it nicely and put that pretty string stuff around it and then hide it in my sign.

yess only 3 more days of school then one one week of work/lazyness/band rehearsal AND THEN MUSE ZOMGZ!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

i'm staying with a family friend :D

are you going on 5th, cos if so VIDS FOR MY BOOTLEG PLEASE :D:D:D

Oh that's going to suck. I don't want to have to run for the barrier from the back, because I know I won't make it. Damn having tickets for Door 11.

Oh that's going to suck. I don't want to have to run for the barrier from the back, because I know I won't make it. Damn having tickets for Door 11.

YOU CAN DOOO IT!

oh ok cool!

nooooo i'm not, but if you want to use any footage anyway you're welcome to lol... it will probably look and sound roughly the same :p

hahaha, if i need any fill ins i'll steal some off you :p

EDIT:

quick story, i just googled "brisbane entertainment center map with door numbers", and what do i find, THIS FORUM THREAD AS THE NUMBER ONE RESULT. :LOL:

Archived