Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Apparently there was something wrong with the sizing, that's what caused the delay. But that should have been sorted out 2 weeks ago. >.>

i'm happy i made the decision to save my money for the merch stands, i'm just hoping they won't sell out :eek:

i'm happy i made the decision to save my money for the merch stands, i'm just hoping they won't sell out :eek:

I doubt they will sell out. I have no money for them anyway, unless my Dad decides he's in a good mood and buys me another shirt on the second night. Though that might be pushing it, since I already asked him to wait after the concert to see if we can meet the band. :happy:

I doubt they will sell out. I have no money for them anyway, unless my Dad decides he's in a good mood and buys me another shirt on the second night. Though that might be pushing it, since I already asked him to wait after the concert to see if we can meet the band. :happy:

i wouldn't even bother asking if i could stay late, my parents are hardly letting me come early :|

hinting, i told my mum about people staying till early in the morning, and people going to the airport and she laughed :LOL:

still, if all goes to plan we will get to go backstage for our signs and presents and general awesomenesssss

i wouldn't even bother asking if i could stay late, my parents are hardly letting me come early :|

hinting, i told my mum about people staying till early in the morning, and people going to the airport and she laughed :LOL:

still, if all goes to plan we will get to go backstage for our signs and presents and general awesomenesssss

I would have asked about going to the airport as well, but since I'm going to Brisbane 3 days in a row already. Making a fourth trip would just be overkill. Plus nobody knows what day they will arrive or at what time.

But we must get backstage for our pure awesomeness. How could Muse refuse us? :LOL:

I would have asked about going to the airport as well, but since I'm going to Brisbane 3 days in a row already. Making a fourth trip would just be overkill. Plus nobody knows what day they will arrive or at what time.

But we must get backstage for our pure awesomeness. How could Muse refuse us? :LOL:

hahah, of course! i'm going to brisbane on saturday afternoon after i finish work, and leaving monday midday. that week is pretty much going to be the greatest thing ever, i'm so excited. but for now i still have 2 exams and 2 major assignments D:

hahah, of course! i'm going to brisbane on saturday afternoon after i finish work, and leaving monday midday. that week is pretty much going to be the greatest thing ever, i'm so excited. but for now i still have 2 exams and 2 major assignments D:

Have fun in Brisbane. Have you got anything else planned for that week?

Good luck with you exams and assignments. They can be a bother but they are worth it.

Have fun in Brisbane. Have you got anything else planned for that week?

Good luck with you exams and assignments. They can be a bother but they are worth it.

yesss, well you know sunday = muse, monday = roaming brisbane,

then tuesday, day of school where nothing happens

wednesday, dreamworld trip,

thursday, at friends house

friday, possibly training it to brisbane again

:D:D:D

edit: also in my spare time, putting together a multi angle bootleg video of a song or 2 from the 5th

yesss, well you know sunday = muse, monday = roaming brisbane,

then tuesday, day of school where nothing happens

wednesday, dreamworld trip,

thursday, at friends house

friday, possibly training it to brisbane again

:D:D:D

edit: also in my spare time, putting together a multi angle bootleg video of a song or 2 from the 5th

Haha, wish my week was going to be as full on as that. I only have the weekend. :( Which is going to be Paintball, Muse, Muse. I might try and organise something else, probably a trip to Movieworld or Wet'N'Wild depending on the weather.

Yay for the bootleg. Hopefully they will play a rare song so you have something awesome to record. ;)

Haha, wish my week was going to be as full on as that. I only have the weekend. :( Which is going to be Paintball, Muse, Muse. I might try and organise something else, probably a trip to Movieworld or Wet'N'Wild depending on the weather.

Yay for the bootleg. Hopefully they will play a rare song so you have something awesome to record. ;)

hell yeah! will you have a camera that does video? the plan is to try and get uprising (hopefully they open with it, so we'll know when to start recording) :LOL: with the intro bit, and if they play a rarity everyone whip out their video cameras :D

hell yeah! will you have a camera that does video? the plan is to try and get uprising (hopefully they open with it, so we'll know when to start recording) :LOL: with the intro bit, and if they play a rarity everyone whip out their video cameras :D

Uh, I probably won't have a camera. I don't want to have to carry anything. But on the 5th I'm getting my friend to take his camera, and on the 6th my dad is taking his camera to hopefully get some pics and vids. I'll have to give my dad the heads up when they are playing a rarity. :D

Uh, I probably won't have a camera. I don't want to have to carry anything. But on the 5th I'm getting my friend to take his camera, and on the 6th my dad is taking his camera to hopefully get some pics and vids. I'll have to give my dad the heads up when they are playing a rarity. :D

aah rage! do the videoing on the 5th! i should print out little cards with my email address, and anyone you see with a camera, tell them to email the footage to it :LOL::LOL:

aah rage! do the videoing on the 5th! i should print out little cards with my email address, and anyone you see with a camera, tell them to email the footage to it :LOL::LOL:

Haha, I'll get my friend to take some video on the 5th then. He'll probably suck at it, since we'll be in the mosh pit jumping up and down like idiots and he can't even take a decent shot normally.

Hehe, just remembered I got the Muse: Under Review DVD today. Was just thinking about something to watch, guess I can watch that now. :D

Just finished my last assignment for the year and probably one of my biggest too. :dance:

Now all I have left is two 1.5hr maths exams :eek::noey:

Archived