Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I was busy most of the weekend as well. Held a 24 gaming marathon event, which was surprisingly easier then I thought it would be. :LOL:

Getting very keen now, have my school formal, a festival, a friends birthday party, paintball and Muse after that. :D Also been watching all their tour DVD's and other live videos to get in the mood. I forgot how awesome Hullabaloo was. :eek:

I was busy most of the weekend as well. Held a 24 gaming marathon event, which was surprisingly easier then I thought it would be. :LOL:

Getting very keen now, have my school formal, a festival, a friends birthday party, paintball and Muse after that. :D Also been watching all their tour DVD's and other live videos to get in the mood. I forgot how awesome Hullabaloo was. :eek:

Black awwwwpppssss

I don't own Black Ops yet sadly. :( Most of the time I ended up playing Halo: Reach or Guitar Hero.

I only jus got back into gaming. Been playing all the older ones, halo 1 and 2 :D this twitter bombing idea is awesome!!! If I can't get there early, can someone save me a spot. My parents are starting to say I can't go at 12. Tantrem time :p

Do you think we could also try get them to play Fury if we do the twitter bomb? :awesome:

I'm a bit worried though, what are the chances that it will just piss them off and they'll give us a 15 song setlist with NSC, GL, FG etc? :eek:

Let's just make sure we say please! I don't think it'll annoy them, they're pretty awesome people :p

So what do you guys reckon?

Dead Star, Bliss, Citizen Erased and Fury for Brisbane please - or something like that :happy:

MK Ultra too maybe?

Haha if we keep going like this we'll be recommending hundreds :p when should we have this. 2 weeks before?

I think, considering what everyone has said so far, Dead Star is a definate.

And Mk Ultra, Bliss and Citizen are up there too...

i think we've actually got a good change with MOTP.

my tweet draft :LOL:

RT: PLEASE play Dead Star, Bliss, MK & Citizen Erased in Brisbane 5th December!

EDIT: AND 6TH

Archived