Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Love the Abso Tour DVD, it was one of the first Muse things I bought. :happy:

In a really good mood right now, my GA tickets just arrived in the mail. Still waiting for my friend to pay for his ticket though, so I can't pick them up yet. >.>

Haha that was the best feeling, when the tickets arrived!!

I just finished one helluva playlist for my party tomorrow night. Bulk Muse, obviously.

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS??? :eek::eek:

http://bigdayout.com/sideshows-and-tours/index.php?SideshowId=3

Looks like you can do a video for the Muse Comp as well, and VideoHits, FasterLouder and Channel V are running a comp as well, but I think you can only enter for the comp on one of the websites....

I'm considering doing a vid now....

and HOLY SHIT, just read this in the Terms and Conditions:

Only one major prize per person and one runner up prize per person will be awarded per state (Qld, NSW, Vic, WA).

PER STATE!!!!!

THE PRIZES!

Four winners will each score:

A guitar signed by Muse

A double pass to see Muse Live in concert

A Backstage Meet & Greet with Muse

A Muse merch pack

Four runners up will each score:

It's confirmed, one winner per state.... Sooo entering now!

THE PRIZES!

Four winners will each score:

A guitar signed by Muse

A Muse merch pack

Four runners up will each score:

It's confirmed, one winner per state.... Sooo entering now!

Wow, so basically the JJJ comp has extended to a few other places as well?? Thats sorta good and sorta bad. I've already entered the JJJ one, so I'll wait and hope!

Yeah, it says you can only enter the comp once, from one of the websites only...

But I didn't wanna be on live radio to be honest, and a vid is much easier cause you can practice it and do a few takes till you get it right.

But im excited about the 4 winners part....Makes it much easier to try and win, seeing as its only people from QLD that we're against.

Yeah, it says you can only enter the comp once, from one of the websites only...

But I didn't wanna be on live radio to be honest, and a vid is much easier cause you can practice it and do a few takes till you get it right.

But im excited about the 4 winners part....Makes it much easier to try and win, seeing as its only people from QLD that we're against.

After I entered, I thought Omg, I don't want to try this on live radio

Good luck to you guys with the competition, the prizes are really good

A guitar signed by Muse :eek:

Meeting Muse :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

IKR! i was talking to one of my friends today, and we were discussing what i would first do if i could out i won. we came to the agreement that i would definently throw up, i'd be so excited. :LOL:

Haha that was the best feeling, when the tickets arrived!!!

Even better when you get the feeling twice. ^_^ All ready for Muse now, have all my tickets paid for and are sitting in a safe place.

After I entered, I thought Omg, I don't want to try this on live radio

Exactly what I was thinking, definitely don't want to perform mine on live radio.

Also, reminding you about the powderfinger pic. ;)

Even better when you get the feeling twice. ^_^ All ready for Muse now, have all my tickets paid for and are sitting in a safe place.

Exactly what I was thinking, definitely don't want to perform mine on live radio.

Also, reminding you about the powderfinger pic. ;)

here you go :D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=889192&l=8fb8c17ebc&id=1439820711

that's a public facebook link, you should be able to see it even though you're not in my friends. now on reflection, i think i may have overdone some effects, but there's nothing i can do about that, i cbf'd finding the original again :LOL:

here you go :D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=889192&l=8fb8c17ebc&id=1439820711

that's a public facebook link, you should be able to see it even though you're not in my friends. now on reflection, i think i may have overdone some effects, but there's nothing i can do about that, i cbf'd finding the original again :LOL:

That's an awesome pic. ;) The guy in front of you is even taking a pic. :LOL:

That's an awesome pic. ;) The guy in front of you is even taking a pic. :LOL:

haha, i was actually at the front, even though i had to stand up for 7 hours to get there. that's one of those professional photographers, about 1 of 20 of them. also, in about 75% of my photos from that day, there's a scary security man staring into my camera :S 2nd greatest deal of my life (after hullabaloo deal) was that day - The Middle East, Yves Klein Blue, The Cairos, CUSTARD REUNION, and Powderfinger for $25. Even came with a digital download version of their new album :eek:

i think im going to give up with my muse ban...it only lasted a day. Its such a natural thing though, going through itunes till you hit all the muse songs or browsing youtube for live videos...before you know it, you've clicked it

good idea. my ban lasted about a week. then i had one of those muse days and couldn't resist any more :LOL:

good idea. my ban lasted about a week. then i had one of those muse days and couldn't resist any more :LOL:

i just love those days :LOL: like when you watch the HAARP dvd and your like :eek: totally hyped that you cant sleep because your too busy thinking about all the crazy stuff thats gonna happen on the 5th

that reminds me...my nan has my HAARP dvd too :mad:

i just love those days :LOL: like when you watch the HAARP dvd tour and your like :eek: totally hyped that you cant sleep because your to busy thinking about all the crazy stuff thats gonna happen on the 5th

that reminds me...my nan has my HAARP dvd too :mad:

Rage, I need to get my HAARP DVD too.

Today, in science, in one sentence the teacher said supermassive black hole and neutron star in one sentence. I yelled SHIT SONGS and everyone looked at me :LOL:

Archived