Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Gotta say, it was a bad decision to have their music in such a terrible movie. Though I will admit, the first twilight trailer made it look good. Man was I wrong

Never saw the original Twilight trailer. :LOL: But I jsut viewed it on youtube, and really it wasn't that bad...until you saw the movie and the vampires sparkled. :facepalm: The movie didn't just ruin Muse, but also how awesome vampires use to be.

Worst experience I ever had at school was having to do film study on Twilight.

Never saw the original Twilight trailer. :LOL: But I jsut viewed it on youtube, and really it wasn't that bad...until you saw the movie and the vampires sparkled. :facepalm: The movie didn't just ruin Muse, but also how awesome vampires use to be.

Worst experience I ever had at school was having to do film study on Twilight.

there is truly nothing good about it. if i could throw up on demand, when i heard the words twilight, i would throw up every time

there is truly nothing good about it. if i could throw up on demand, when i heard the words twilight, i would throw up every time

You obviously didn't see New Moon, it's about ten times worse. I got dragged to see it twice in one day by friends. >.> Pretty much, this was all that I remembered:

Jacob walks on screen without a shirt on - everyone screamed.

Edward walks on screen without a shirt on - the cinema went dead quiet, followed by vomiting noises from some guys behind us and hysterical laughter from the non-Twilight fans.

Other then that possibly the most boring movie I have ever seen.

You obviously didn't see New Moon, it's about ten times worse. I got dragged to see it twice in one day by friends. >.> Pretty much, this was all that I remembered:

Edward walks on screen without a shirt on - the cinema went dead quiet, followed by vomiting noises from some guys behind us and hysterical laughter from the non-Twilight fans.

Thanks for the heads up... Never anything twilight related again.

We should meet up on the 6th after the show. ;)

There are still tickets for the 5th in the mosh pit, I bought 4 off Musebay and they should be arriving very soon. But the same person still has another 2 for sale if you are interested.

yes! we should!

hmmm, not sure if i'd be allowed, my mum barely let me get tix for 6th, and she won't let me go alone so i'd have to take my sis and she is STILL paying me back for the ticket for the 6th that i had to buy her because she couldn't afford it... so no, i don't think i'd have much chance.

hmm, how much are the tix?

You should defs come to the 5th as well. So when Matt takes you back stage for your shirt you can take me with you.

No harm comes in trying :LOL:

haha i'd love to!

What's on the shirt!? Can you post a pic!? :D

yeah i will soon lol, its one from Jay Jays (best store EVARRR)

HAHAHAHAHA the part with Edward shirtless is hilarious!

i think i'll go see breaking dawn when it comes out... and i'll be especially equipped with rotten fruit to throw both at the screen and at the screaming fangirls.

hey all

just letting all know i have 2 5th December (Sunday) GA4 floor tickets that i'd like to swap for some front gold seating (medical reasons) .... i live in toowoomba (4350) so due to distance we can meet up on the night if it suits - also i can turn up early as well so you can get in line asap and enjoy the run to the front ;p

tried musebay btw ... no responses

thanks all

:)

yes! we should!

hmmm, not sure if i'd be allowed, my mum barely let me get tix for 6th, and she won't let me go alone so i'd have to take my sis and she is STILL paying me back for the ticket for the 6th that i had to buy her because she couldn't afford it... so no, i don't think i'd have much chance.

hmm, how much are the tix?

I'm still waiting for a friend to pay for his ticket, which is annoying because I need the cash soon since I'm paying for the tickets with COD.

They're $130 each.

haha i'd love to!

If you guys go backstage I wanna come too! :eek:

yeah i will soon lol, its one from Jay Jays (best store EVARRR)

The other week I picked up 10 shirts from Jays Jays for only $5 each. They were some pretty awesome shirts as well. :happy:

I'm still waiting for a friend to pay for his ticket, which is annoying because I need the cash soon since I'm paying for the tickets with COD.

They're $130 each.

If you guys go backstage I wanna come too! :eek:

The other week I picked up 10 shirts from Jays Jays for only $5 each. They were some pretty awesome shirts as well. :happy:

damn, i definitely won't be able to go on the 5th then. Eh i might try, just slip it into convo with mum at some stage lol.

yes lets all make it our Thread Goal to get as many of us backstage as possible!

haha yeah jayjays have some good deals atm

yes lets all make it our Thread Goal to get as many of us backstage as possible!

Love this idea. :happy:

i got what i'm planning to wear to muse from jay jays. haha, i'm not the only one who know what they're going to be wearing right :LOL:

I'm planning on wearing one of the Muse shirts I ordered. Otherwise a shirt I bought from Jays Jays that have horses on it, that look like the Knight of Cydonia cover.

Love this idea. :happy:

I'm planning on wearing one of the Muse shirts I ordered. Otherwise a shirt I bought from Jays Jays that have horses on it, that look like the Knight of Cydonia cover.

hahah awesome plan! i don't have any merch at the moment :| are you getting merch before or after. are they even selling before hand?

ok :D havent missed much. Just went to a 3 hour photography course and i mostly asked questions on taking good photos at concerts. You can see my awesome skill when i post my pictures up here after the concert.

haha im kidding. my first attempt at concert photography and will pretty much be my last attempt. I'll probly accidently get Matt's ass instead of his face...actually no...it wouldnt matter, their both good :LOL:

hahah awesome plan! i don't have any merch at the moment :| are you getting merch before or after. are they even selling before hand?

I already ordered my merch so I didn't have to wait in the line at the BCE - still waiting for it to arrive though, and it was sent almost 2 weeks ago :eek:. And they sell before and after the concert, so there is plenty of time to get stuff. I might consider getting another shirt or something, depends how much money I will have.

ok :D havent missed much. Just went to a 3 hour photography course and i mostly asked questions on taking good photos at concerts. You can see my awesome skill when i post my pictures up here after the concert.

haha im kidding. my first attempt at concert photography and will pretty much be my last attempt. I'll probly accidently get Matt's ass instead of his face...actually no...it wouldnt matter, their both good :LOL:

I love photography, nothing professional haha. I took the most amazing photo with a camera with a broken screen at powderfinger. Proud of it to this day.

I love photography, nothing professional haha. I took the most amazing photo with a camera with a broken screen at powderfinger. Proud of it to this day.

Crappy cameras sometimes take the best pics. ;) I took a double focus shot when I went to Supernova at the start of the year, and it was a terrible camera. Pic turned out good though.

Do you still have the pic you took at powderfinger, I'm interested in seeing it. :D

Crappy cameras sometimes take the best pics. ;) I took a double focus shot when I went to Supernova at the start of the year, and it was a terrible camera. Pic turned out good though.

Do you still have the pic you took at powderfinger, I'm interested in seeing it. :D

nicee. Yeah im getting a lumix tz10 because every video on youtube that ive watched of muse live this year has been shot with a panasonic lumix and the quality is heaps good with recording and snaps. Im getting it 3 days before the concert (was actually a christmas present) because it has a 90 page mannual and i want to know what im doing

nicee. Yeah im getting a lumix tz10 because every video on youtube that ive watched of muse live this year has been shot with a panasonic lumix and the quality is heaps good with recording and snaps. Im getting it 3 days before the concert (was actually a christmas present) because it has a 90 page mannual and i want to know what im doing

awesome! can you please film the intro and first song (most likely uprising), because i'm going to attempt a bootleg video! my ipod touch does 720p video, and with that too, hopefully that'll have a base for the video :D

awesome! can you please film the intro and first song (most likely uprising), because i'm going to attempt a bootleg video! my ipod touch does 720p video, and with that too, hopefully that'll have a base for the video :D

i'll sit on my brothers shoulders..thats if he lets me, but yeah i'll film it either way

ok i just had an awesome idea. Im going to make like a photo story thingo. From the moment i get there im going to start taking pictures of the people at the gates, to getting let in, the hype in the line, our sing a long group ect ect...oh any maybe get some photos with rando musers :D

Yeah, I've been planning about A 20 second intro for my uprising video - just people in lines, hopefully singalongs.

22 DAYS NOW!!!

Archived