Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Would love to catch one of the drumsticks or a pick. Doubt it though, I would get pummeled by everyone around me. :eek: At least you stand a chance at 6'4", hope they throw one in your direction.

ok...this might be a stupid question but whats so good about the barrier? i know you get reeaaaaalll close but isnt it where you get squished the most? sorry i lack moshpit knowledge, first timer :D

My first time in the mosh pit as well. Apparently on the barrier you don't get too squished, its a few people back from the barrier where it is the worse.

Would love to catch one of the drumsticks or a pick. Doubt it though, I would get pummeled by everyone around me. :eek: At least you stand a chance at 6'4", hope they throw one in your direction.

My first time in the mosh pit as well. Apparently on the barrier you don't get too squished, its a few people back from the barrier where it is the worse.

ah ok, good to know, yeah i was actually planning to go a few back from the barrier, have to rethink now..

ah ok, good to know, yeah i was actually planning to go a few back from the barrier, have to rethink now..

If you're planning on being in the 1st 10 rows or so, barrier is best.

U have something to hold onto, people at the front usually get some water if its getting too hot and you have fresh air to breathe

If you're planning on being in the 1st 10 rows or so, barrier is best.

U have something to hold onto, people at the front usually get some water if its getting too hot and you have fresh air to breathe

suppose it's better then holding onto some randoms shoulder or something :LOL:, yeah, the barriers sounding really good now

We should form a group near the front of the barrier, that way we can all organise being comfortable without having to push each other. As long as everyone is happy with the spot they get, there shouldn't be a problem. I personally won't be disappointed if I'm not on the barrier, but I would like to be a few people behind it at least.

We should form a group near the front of the barrier, that way we can all organise being comfortable without having to push each other. As long as everyone is happy with the spot they get, there shouldn't be a problem. I personally won't be disappointed if I'm not on the barrier, but I would like to be a few people behind it at least.

yeah good idea, how are we recognising people from the messageboard? t-shirts saying something related to the thread or signs ..?

yeah good idea, how are we recognising people from the messageboard? t-shirts saying something related to the thread or signs ..?

I think a few people are going to have signs, but mainly just look out for the group of people singing, that will be a dead give away.

*needs to find a way to stand out* So far I only have a Muse shirt (the faded Uprising one), but I'm sure so will a lot of people.

I think a few people are going to have signs, but mainly just look out for the group of people singing, that will be a dead give away.

*needs to find a way to stand out* So far I only have a Muse shirt (the faded Uprising one), but I'm sure so will a lot of people.

yeah i'd say a lot of people would by a t-shirt from the merch stalls at BEC then put it on straight after, thats if you want to wait for an hour in the line .... i really want to get a plain white shirt and have Pwoper on the back of it, not done with a black texter though

yeah i'd say a lot of people would by a t-shirt from the merch stalls at BEC then put it on straight after, thats if you want to wait for an hour in the line .... i really want to get a plain white shirt and have Pwoper on the back of it, not done with a black texter though

I already ordered two shirts so I would get them before the concert. Saves having to line-up at the merch stalls. ;) The other shirt I have is black, with a white Muse logo that is repeated all over the front. It looks pretty cool. I still may consider lining up to buy a tour shirt on the second night.

I already ordered two shirts so I would get them before the concert. Saves having to line-up at the merch stalls. ;) The other shirt I have is black, with a white Muse logo that is repeated all over the front. It looks pretty cool. I still may consider lining up to buy a tour shirt on the second night.

sounds good! at least your organised. I had all these really awesome ideas for what to wear but they all failed because i got really lazy about it. Every time i thought i was going to actually do it and go out and get everything i would think....naaa theres still time to do it later on in the month, right down to this month and i still dont completley know what i want to do

sounds good! at least your organised. I had all these really awesome ideas for what to wear but they all failed because i got really lazy about it. Every time i thought i was going to actually do it and go out and get everything i would think....naaa theres still time to do it later on in the month, right down to this month and i still dont completley know what i want to do

Not as organised as I wished I was. I only just got mosh pit tickets for the 5th like a week ago, and they haven't even arrived yet. And I didn't have time to come up with anything more exciting then a Muse shirt to wear. I would make a sign, but I don't fancy having to carry it around while in the mosh pit.

Not as organised as I wished I was. I only just got mosh pit tickets for the 5th like a week ago, and they haven't even arrived yet. And I didn't have time to come up with anything more exciting then a Muse shirt to wear. I would make a sign, but I don't fancy having to carry it around while in the mosh pit.

where did you get the tickets? ebay? i'd be freaking out if i didnt have my tickets even though theres still a month to go. Yeah i dont think i could deal with holding a sign. I'd probly knock someone out with it accidently or lose it under everyones feet...

Surprisingly actually, I got them off Musebay. :LOL: I was looking at a few on eBay, but my plans suddenly changed and I had an extra two people going and there were only 2 on eBay. But they should arrive by the end of this week, or early next week.

I would probably hold the sign through the first song or two, then just ditch it.

And that will be me off to bed. Night all. :D

Surprisingly actually, I got them off Musebay. :LOL: I was looking at a few on eBay, but my plans suddenly changed and I had an extra two people going and there were only 2 on eBay. But they should arrive by the end of this week, or early next week.

I would probably hold the sign through the first song or two, then just ditch it.

Glad you got them off Musebay! lucky you didnt have to pay the doubled price for them on ebay.i was going with one of my friends but shes not going anymore:\ now i have to go with my brother in law, im not really worried about anything except the akward care ride up there from coomera

+ 1 This.

I'm gonna stay after on the first night if I can, but I doubt it. But I will camp it out on the second night. :D

woo! i'll be staying behind on the 6th too!

I bought a shirt for Matt the other day :facepalm: i couldn't help it! i saw it and i was like :eek: MATT WOULD LOVE THAT!!! and it was only ten bucks so i thought what the hell... and if i get barrier and throw it up on stage it could double my chances of meeting them! :dance:

god damn! Everything good is happening on the 5th, seriously kicking myself for not getting on ticketek fast enough! arrgh

Oh well, maybe i can arrange with the people in line with me to battle for barrier...

Lord of the Muse: The Battle For The Barrier! :chuckle:

woo! i'll be staying behind on the 6th too!

I bought a shirt for Matt the other day :facepalm: i couldn't help it! i saw it and i was like :eek: MATT WOULD LOVE THAT!!! and it was only ten bucks so i thought what the hell... and if i get barrier and throw it up on stage it could double my chances of meeting them! :dance:

god damn! Everything good is happening on the 5th, seriously kicking myself for not getting on ticketek fast enough! arrgh

Oh well, maybe i can arrange with the people in line with me to battle for barrier...

Lord of the Muse: The Battle For The Barrier! :chuckle:

We should meet up on the 6th after the show. ;)

There are still tickets for the 5th in the mosh pit, I bought 4 off Musebay and they should be arriving very soon. But the same person still has another 2 for sale if you are interested.

We should meet up on the 6th after the show. ;)

There are still tickets for the 5th in the mosh pit, I bought 4 off Musebay and they should be arriving very soon. But the same person still has another 2 for sale if you are interested.

You should defs come to the 5th as well. So when Matt takes you back stage for your shirt you can take me with you.

No harm comes in trying :LOL:

Archived