Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Well I am impressed!! I want you to win just so I can try and hear it done!!

Haha thanks! I hope i can actually do it, cause when i came up with it i was like "OH THIS WILL BE SO COOL!!!!!!!" And then once i'd put it into the competition, i sat down to do it and i was like "ohhhhh shit, this is harder than it seems..." :LOL:

I'd love to hear yours though! Maybe you guys should do that on the 5th while waiting in line, just get everyone in the line to randomly sing a muse song or do the plug in baby riff!

Haha thanks! I hope i can actually do it, cause when i came up with it i was like "OH THIS WILL BE SO COOL!!!!!!!" And then once i'd put it into the competition, i sat down to do it and i was like "ohhhhh shit, this is harder than it seems..." :LOL:

I'd love to hear yours though! Maybe you guys should do that on the 5th while waiting in line, just get everyone in the line to randomly sing a muse song or do the plug in baby riff!

MUSE SINGALONG I vote yes. We could do all the songs they probably won't play :awesome:

Apocalypse Please. ^_^

Also need to add PiB to the list, so we can recreate the riff for fun. :p

Good thinking! Perfect opener.

So how are we doing this, just mad singalong fun, or some people making instrument noises, and getting the full effect going?? I'm quite bored, and this idea has clearly perked me up.

AP

Dead Star

Muscle Museum

Bliss

Sunburn

City of Delusion

Showbiz

PiB

Someone bring a harmonica.

Should add MoYH and Fury to the set list. ;)

Good thinking! Perfect opener.

So how are we doing this, just mad singalong fun, or some people making instrument noises, and getting the full effect going?? I'm quite bored, and this idea has clearly perked me up.

We could put the songs onto our phones and play them all at once to make it louder.

If anyone has a small portable iPod speaker we could use one of those. Otherwise I like deanob17's idea and get people to make the sound of the instruments.

Archived